Chapter 26

Catherine's POV

I slipped into my red gown that was required to be worn by all female graduating ss3 student. It was mermaid shaped and brought out my curves. I applied my makeup and wore my golden heels since the gown also had gold designs. My head which was packed had been plaited the day before. I took my last look at the mirror and when I was satisfied with my look,I smiled as I took several pictures and just then Natasha barged in which was always her habit.

"George go craze oh" Natasha nearly screamed. She was also wearing the same dress as I was and she was looking breath taking.

"Abeg jor,look at you like miss world" I returned the compliment

"And who is the Miss World here?" George asked he came into the room and he looked extremely handsome in the Navy blue suit and orange bow tie. His hair was well combed and styled and the sun penetrating into my room made his expensive Rolex glimmer. George looked stunned at my appearance and speechless and then he moved closer and spined me around

"You look so beautiful baby"he said and I could see the sincerity and winking at me,he left the room.

"That boy is an idait,he doesn't know I'm in this room, no compliment for me" Natasha complained and I laughed, George had intentionally done that to piss her off.

We used the same Benz to go for the graduation ceremony. We still had to wear the graduation gown according to the regulations of the school. The graduation began with prayers and then a long speech by Mr kish and some other dignitaries. Gradually presentations started,different dance troupes,drama and other stuffs.

Finally it was time for the presentation of gifts and it finally got to my class,George received several gifts which included,best in Accounting,Marketing, Commerce and Book keeping. I got the best in Chemistry,Geography and Biology. Michael got best in mathematics which was expected and also he was the best in physics. Natasha was the best in agriculture and Civic Education. Vera got best in literature and Economics,Josh was not left out because surprisingly he was the best in English language. We were all happy with our results which had been released few days before our graduation, most of us had more than three A's.

And then George was called to give the valedictory speech,he looked so mature and innocent and I could notice some girls drooling at him.....his taken sha

"Good day ladies and gentlemen. I'm by name George Kish and the head boy of this reputable citadel of learning. To my teachers, I want to say a big thank you for everything. To my fellow graduands, thank you for making this past few years a memorable one. Many have come and gone but today we are all wearing a smile on our faces, I know we are all scared of what the future holds for us but I know we are champions and even though we fall,we are going to stand again. Thank you.

We all clapped loudly. It was kinda hurting me that I was finally dropping my uniform. My classmates were part of my life and then George,I couldn't just think.

After the graduation,the ss3 stayed behind for their party. The hall was well designed like a club house. Loud music like kpa by davido and dremo was playing loudly

Oya whine for the kpa..shakpa
Go down for the kpa...shakpa

The students were chanting the song like it was the national anthem. The party was yet to begin and some students were already hugging and even crying. I felt strong arms drawing me till I got to a secluded place.

"George leave me"I protested as he held my waist.

"Why?"he asked smiling which made him more charming.

"You that totally forgot bout me today"I complained

"Look at my big baby"he said laughing and then he started tickling me

"Leave me"

"Am I holding you?"he asked before wrapping his hands around my waist.

"So you missed me?" He asked in a low voice

"Missed who? Why will I miss you?" I asked and then he looked into my eyes,cocking one of his brows,he licked his lower lips and then my body tensed as he came close and kissed me,it was gentle yet carried a lot of emotions,I could see he was trying hard to control himself.

"I love you Catherine and don't ever forget that,please"he whispered and then touched the diamond necklace on my neck which he gave me on my birthday.

"I swear I will come back for you Catherine,no matter what" he promised and then kissed my neck and I could feel the cold shivers that ran down my spine. The thought of George going made a tear drop from my eyes.

"Cath please don't cry "he said wiping it away.

Third person narrative

And after the lovebirds had comforted their selves, they went in to enjoy the party and the music blasted for as long as they continued dancing .

The End

************
Did I just write that? Wow! Finally the book is finished but is that actually the end, no I don't think so because there will be a sequel to this book but that's when I finish all my exams and that's till maybe August.

Honestly I can't believe this book has been completed it has been a wonderful ride with you all.

Sorry for the late update and happy new month,happy new month to you all and happy birthday to me in addy.