Chapter 11

Hi guys,thanks for 500+ reads and 100+ votes  am so amazed.To all those that voted on every single chapter of this book, I dedicate this book to you,you guys mean a lot to me❤.

Flashback

Catherine fixed her eyes squarely on George, he couldn't say a thing and so she ran off.

"Catherine it's not what you think" George ran after Catherine saying. She was quite fast and ran into the female restroom and locked it

"Catherine please talk to me" George said in a calm voice.

"Leave me alone,I don't want to talk to you" Catherine replied.

"Have it your way" George said and walked away. Catherine could hear his footsteps fading away.

Natasha's POV

Natty:Finally my POV,Chioma finally gave me a chance

Chioma: My friend don't be silly jor and don't keep my readers waiting.

Silly me😂..enjoy!

George was just brooding, his face wasn't cheerful at all and even in the Limousine when Cherry had tried to imitate a conversation,he shunned her totally and even hissed. George has terrible mood swings and sometimes dad annoyed the shit out of him. Just this morning he had called George an incompetent heir. As for Cherry I knew she had a hand in his present state since he was shunning her. I don't even like the girl sef.

Cherry was quite a diva but she was totally annoying and obsessed with my brother in a dangerous way. Ever since we were young I just had to bear her attitude. I preferred Catherine over and over again.

After George had ignored her, she turned to me to initiate a conversation but I pretended like I was looking outside the window and so she sighed and kept to herself and so the ride was a silent one.

Immediately the limousine pulled into the driveway,George picked his black backpack and went inside the house and I did same. The driver had ready dropped Cherry at her house.

I heard George locking his door once he got to his room and I sighed.

What's wrong with him?

When I got to my room,I removed my school uniform and dropped it in my laundry basket. Honestly I hate the idea of school uniform, wearing one clothe everyday,one design...very boring.

My room was painted pink,the typical girly colour and it gave me the feeling of being a princess. I had my shower and ate my meal,just because George is angry doesn't mean I won't eat.

I cannot come and kill myself biko.

After eating, I played some songs while I plotted my graph that was already frustrating me, graph was a total stress on its own.

🎵 I like woman I dey straightforward
🎵 I like truth and I dey rock rumours eh
🎶i don't know waytin you want to do
🎶But make you let me know if you go turn up well

That was my ringing tune by the legendary musician, 2face. I checked the caller ID and it was George so I went to my door and opened it. He stood there wearing only a trouser without any shirt.

"Can I come in?" He asked me.
"No,stand there and act as my bodyguard" I replied. He ignored me and walked into my room and sat down on my bed.

"Catherine is mad at me and its all Cherry's fault"  George said playing with my pencil that I was using to plot my graph. That Cherry , that girl is a complete disaster, imagine mum giving her the largest portion of my favorite cake just because she's a 'visitor'