Chapter Two.

October 20th, Saturday

Chapter Two.
**************

"...I never knew what I had until I was violently ripped away from it all..."

**************

I was supposed to open the coffee shop this morning, but instead of my phone alarm ringing through my empty apartment my phone rang instead. It was the owner of the café, my boss calling to tell me that the shop had been broken into last night and it was going to be closed and was under investigation.

On top of that, it was likely that the shop would be closed for an extra two weeks as it needed major repairs. Thus, meaning that I was out of work for the next few weeks. Rent was due on Monday, and I was hoping this weekend's pay from the café would be enough to cover it.

Now I have no idea what to do.

After the phone call from my boss, I laid staring at the ceiling as I tried to think of a backup plan. Unfortunately, I must have been thinking way too hard and I ended up falling back asleep.

Realistically I should have been looking for a new job but instead I slept. Dreaming about spider-man saving me from a burning building. He'd rescued me from the building and suddenly we were gracefully flying through the sky, jumping from building to building as my hair flew in the wind...

I was abruptly woken by the loud banging that was coming from my front door.

I let out a small groan, grabbing as I quickly checked what time it was.

19:30.

Wait it's seven thirty in the evening?!

What the heck?! I'd been asleep for an extra twelve hours?! That isn't a nap that's a proper night sleep!

I shook my head and scurried out of my bed as whoever it was that was wanting to see me so badly, became a little more aggressive with their slapping on my door.

"I'm coming." I mumbled more to myself.

My hand pressing against my stomach as it viciously growled at me. Right, when I finished with whoever is behind that door I need to eat. I'd already missed Breakfast and Lunch; I couldn't miss dinner.

And just as I reached for the handle the noise stopped. The aggressive attack between my wooden door and the knuckles had halted, but the silence was soon replaced by a voice.

"IS ANYONE IN THERE?!" I jumped back from the door in fear as I realized it was a male that was stood on the other side, one with a foreign accent as well, "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" An aggressive and angry man with a foreign accent.

My heart racing and my palms started to sweat as I realized what was going on. The man either needed assistance, or he wanted to let me know he was calling out to see if anyone was home so he could then rob me.