⚠️You always do; I always am (WARNING; 16+ CONTENT)⚠️

⚠️A/N; THERE IS A SMUT/LEMON/SEX SCENE WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE LONG AND SHMEXY SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE SIMPLY WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT THAT'S WHY I MADE TWO TODAY SO YOU COULD AT LEAST HAVE THAT ONE TO READ⚠️

"I don't know about you but this is exactly what I needed." Beverly said as we laid in the sun on the large rocks. 

"Yeah I know." I said and sat up. 

It'd been three hours of us just sitting and talking in the sun. We ventured home and on my way home I ran into Mike, who happily gave me a ride home on his bike. I stepped into the door and threw off my shoes. 

"I'm home!" I called out as I did per usual. 

"Hey there babygirl." 

My eyes widened again and I jerked backwards. 

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I asked looking to Henry, who was crossing his arms and glaring at me. 

"You fucking lied. I know you don't like Patrick but You didn't have to lie about him doing that shit to you.' He yelled and stepped towards me. 

"I-I didn't." I began to cry. 

"We went to his house and his mother told us that he was sick the entire night and he was coughing and wheezing throughout the night." He put his hands on his hips and tilted his head at me, getting all in my face. 

"Now tell me how he could do that shit if he wasn't here." He smacked my neck lightly, but it still hurt. 

I flinched and Belch jumped up. "Woah Henry.." 

"Shut the fuck up." He spat. Victor looked at me and then to Belch. I could tell neither of them believed Patrick's bullshit. Patrick just smirked and leaned back against the counter.  

"what's that smirk for fucker?" Victor said, hopping over the armrest of the couch and looking to him. 

"I'm just happy that Henry now realizes how much of a lying slut his sister is." He squawked out. 

I heard Victor growl and Belch pulled him back, but he ripped his arm out of his grasp. "You're just a bitch." 

I swallowed as that damn familiar taste hit my nose. 

He was drunk. 

"It's your choice whether you believe me. But you know very well that I don't lie to you." I slapped his hand out of the way and stomped up to my room. 

"Go get your little slut Victor." I heard Patrick bark as I entered my room. I threw my bag across the room and flopped onto my bed, screaming into my pillow. 

"Baby..?" 

Knock Knock

"It's open Vic." I sniffled and laid on my side in a ball. 

The door creaked as it opened and he sat next to me on my bed. "I didn't fucking lie. I wouldn't lie about this shit. Henry knows how scared I am of fire and why i don't go anywhere near lighters." I sobbed out. 

"I believe you Kitten." He sat down and pulled my head into his lap. He traced his nails over my back in small circular patterns. 

"You always do." I smiled and sat up. I leaned my head on his shoulder and wiped my face with my sweater sleeve.