Luhan ft. EXO (Start)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan ft. EXO (Start)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey, girl. Have you heard of EXO?”

The girl beside me asked. We’ve met outside the auditorium and she decided to sit beside me. It was our student recognition day at school. And because we had a mutual friend who was an awardee like me, Chiara and I were fated to meet that day.

“I’m sorry but no.” I smiled politely at my talkative seatmate. I wanted to focus on our dean’s speech but she gasped loudly. It would be rude to ignore her so I gave her a concern look. “What’s wrong, Chiara?”

“You. Must. Be. Kidding. Me!” Chiara cried in disbelief. We were sitting in the second row and I saw the dean’s secretary glare at us forebodingly. I mouthed an apology to the secretary and she went back to listening to the dean’s speech.

“It’s true. I haven’t heard of EXO. Is that an anime series?” The inner otaku side of me asked. Chiara laughed as she opened her bag. She must think I have a boring lifestyle now. “You know girl, you have to experience things other than studying, cosplay and anime.” She reached out for her laptop and turned it on. “Allow me to show you a famous K-pop group,” she said with a wink.

Her laptop came on and I saw a gorgeous man leaning to a wall as her wallpaper. “That’s Kris. He’s my bias.” “Uuuhh. Okay.” What’s a bias anyway? The dean finished his speech and a group of students performed an intermission number. I saw Chiara scanning folders in her laptop and she opened the one labeled as ‘EXO.’ Hundreds of pictures appeared on the screen. “This,” she clicked on a picture. “Is my bias. He’s Kris. He’s half-Chinese and half-Canadian. He’s the rapper along with Chanyeol, Tao and Sehun. Actually, EXO is divided into two groups. We have EXO-K and E---”

“Wait! Hold on.” That was information overload, and I didn’t like it. “It’s a Korean group, right? Why is he Chinese and--” We heard the name of our mutual friend being called to the stage and we clapped as she received her award.

“Right, moving along…” Chiara opened another folder and loaded a video. Did she just ignore my question? Ugh. This girl is so energetic when it comes to EXO. “This is their video called ‘Growl’. They have some mistakes but they still look so handsome! Look!” She pointed at a guy and I assume it was Kris. I stared more at the one with light red hair though.

She didn’t finish the video. She reached out her hand towards me. “Give me your usb, girl.”

“Wh-what? Why would you need my usb?” I asked defensively.

“I’ll give you a copy of their songs!” She opened another folder again and it contained mp3 tracks. “Hmmm… I’ll give you the basics first. Hurry, your usb!” I meekly gave her my usb and rushed to the stage when my name was called.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiara and I became friends even in a social networking website. She tagged a picture of Kris and I commented that he looked good. Months passed and I was bombarded with school tasks that I didn’t bother with EXO anymore. I did like that track called ‘Peter Pan’ and I listen to it sometimes.

Until one Saturday morning, my sister rushed towards me in the living room with a laptop in her arms.

“Big sis, look! They’re so handsome.” I heard that familiar beat again. It was EXO’s video. It was EXO’s Growl playing. “Look at that one with light red hair, he’s so cute!” Our big brother scoffed, “That one looks like a Korean Daniel Padilla!”

“Shut up, big brother! He’s Luhan, not Daniel Padilla!” My little sister scowled. And then I realized there was no escape now, I had fallen for these twelve boys on the screen.

I had fallen for Luhan and EXO. And this was just the start of everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This isn’t an imagine but it’s how I started as an EXOtic/EXOstan :D

I dedicate this to JOcolatelover because one of her story inspired me to do this ^o^/

And to Chiara Wu (even though I know she won’t read this haha), thanks for everything, girl!