Chanyeol (Survivor)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol (Survivor)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay, this is weird. It’s my first time to write a zombie imagine (requested by my dear oppa). It’s a bit long, mianhe. This is a first for me! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year 2037.

The world had just survived the grimmest zombie apocalypse. Human beings are back on their feet, trying to mend their properties and their lives. But there was one human who was famous for her story. She lived when others died; she survived only with a pair of scissors when others had guns and weapons.

She was named as the eternal survivor. She was _____.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed as the seminar ended. The host shook your hand and you received the bouquet graciously. You waved at the crowd and smiled. Your bodyguards escorted you as you entered the car for the next destination.

This is a never-ending routine for you.

Ever since people started calling you “The Eternal Survivor,” millions of invitations flooded. And most of the time, these invitations were university seminars. Students were eager to listen to your experiences. Principals and teachers want you to educate the youth on how to survive the next zombie apocalypse.

As if there will be another one, you scoffed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So Ms. _____, how come you only had a pair of scissors?”

You smiled, “That’s because I was doing my school project when the catastrophe began. I was at school that time and in a state of panic, I only brought the pair of scissors with me.”

“You hid in a locker?” A little girl asked shyly.

“I hid there until the noises subsided. When I got out, I saw hundreds of bodies around me. Some were crawling away, they were transforming into zombies so I decided to run. It’s bad enough to experience an apocalypse, it’s worse when you’re hungry. I decided to go to the cafeteria.”

The students laughed at what you said.

A little boy raised his hand, “Did you have someone with you during the apocalypse?”

“Yes, he was a very good friend. He kept my hopes up during those times…”

Your mind went back to the time when Chanyeol was with you. He was hiding in the cafeteria too. And you almost cut off his fingers, mistaking him for a zombie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yah! What are you doing?!”