Tao (I hope you find it)

Dedicated to JOcolatelover because we both like using songs as inspirations! :D

I love how she does it every time in her imagines! WAAAAAH <3

This is a song from Miley Cyrus. Listen to it, okay? ^o^/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tao (I hope you find it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This clouds aren’t going nowhere, baby. Rain keeps coming down.

Dear Huang Zi Tao,

It’s raining here. The clouds are so dark. Remember those times you’d make me laugh when that happens?

I just thought I’d try to call you, baby. For you’ve gone too far out of town.

I guess it will never happen again. You were just a call away, but now I don’t even know how to keep in touch with you, Zi Tao.

And I hope that you get this message that I’m leaving for you.

But in case you happen to hold this letter, don’t think of this as a fan letter. This is a letter with all my feelings written in it.

Cause I hate that you left without hearing the words that I needed you to.

Feelings I should have told you before you left our hometown. Before you left me.

And I hope you find it, what you’re looking for.

First off, congratulations with EXO’s success, Zi Tao. I mean,Tao. That’s your stage name, right?

And I hope it’s everything you dreamed your life would be, and so much more.

You’ve gone from Mama, History, Wolf, Growl to Overdose. I’m so proud of you.

And I hope you’re happy, wherever you are.

I’m sure you’re happy with all the songs, all the concerts and all the fans you’ve got. Are you?

I wanted you to know that and nothing’s gonna change that. And I hope you find it…

You always said something was missing. Success? Popularity? Wealth? Have you found it?

“Am I supposed to hang around and wait forever?” Last words that I said.

The night before you left our hometown, you said you want to be an idol. I reacted negatively. I remember pushing you away and telling you to do what you want because I don’t care anymore.