Luhan (Dream Wedding)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan (Dream Wedding)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Honey, look what I found!”

Your loving husband smiled as he waved a VHS tape in the air. It was a quiet afternoon and you just entered the room after gathering the clean laundry outside. You sighed.

“Oppa, you should be looking for your office files, remember?” You placed the laundry basket on the floor and approached him. He pouted. “I just want to watch our wedding again. Remember your dream wedding?” He winked at you and you smiled. Of course you remember, Luhan helped make it come true.

Fifteen year old you was very obsessed with your dream wedding. You were so preoccupied with it that you began to make a list. It was lunchtime and while waiting for your boyfriend (who was in the other class), you busied yourself with writing.

“Well hello there~” Luhan said in a singsong voice. He gave you a quick kiss on the lips before ruffling your hair.

“Argh! Oppa, not the hair! How many times do I have to tell you?” You groaned as you fixed your hair. Luhan saw this as the chance to grab the paper on your desk.

“Hmm… My dream wedding… Hahaha! Check it out, Xiumin! _____ actually made some dream wedding list!” Luhan waved the paper at Xiumin, his bestfriend who was already walking towards the two of you. The three of you always ate lunch together (despite Xiumin’s constant complain that you and Luhan were always lovey-dovey in front of him).

“Really now?” Xiumin smirked and you stuck your tongue out to him. “Why don’t you read what _____ wrote there, Luhan?”

“One, I want to wear a wedding dress with lots of lace. Two, I want Luhan-oppa to wear a black suit with a violet tie. Three, I want a grand carriage with pretty white horses, not a car, as means of transportation to the church. Four, I want rose petals sprinkled in the aisle by little girls dressed like angels. And five…” Luhan blushed and hid his face with the paper.

“C’mon, what’s five?” Xiumin asked as he saw Luhan fidget with the paper.

“Ummm. F-five, I want Luhan-oppa to take my hand as I arrive in front of the altar. I want him to smile at me and kiss my hand before the wedding ceremony starts.” Luhan chuckled nervously as he handed the paper back to you.

“I-it’s just… Well you always ruffle my hair, oppa! I don’t want you to do that so you should kiss my hand instead.” You stared at your beloved boyfriend and he smiled.

“Pabo. You know I’d rather kiss you on your lips, right?” Luhan winked at you. You blushed.

“Ugh! You two lovebirds…” Xiumin shook his head as a small smile formed in his lips. Luhan wrapped a arm on your shoulder and kissed your lips, “Don’t worry, _____. I’ll make your dream wedding happen. I’ll help you. I promise.”

Xiumin sighed, “I’ll help too, now will the two of you stop being sweet? Let’s eat, I’m starving!”

The three of you laughed all the way to the cafeteria.

“You were very beautiful in your wedding dress, honey. You took my breath away when I saw you wearing it; you were an angel.” He kissed you and you kissed back, smiling as you turned your attention to the TV screen. “It was a beautiful wedding, oppa. Thank you for making it come true.”

You gazed at your reflection on the full-length mirror. Your fingers traced the fine lace details on your wedding dress. You can’t help but smile.

“So beautiful. I see that you like your wedding dress,” Luhan entered the room and hugged you.

“Oppa,” you smiled as he spun you around gently, your dress gracefully flowing behind you. “You shouldn’t be here. You should be waiting for me at the church, remember?”

“I got impatient. Besides, I wanted you to see me in this suit,” Luhan fixed the violet tie before kissing your cheek. “I look handsome, right?”

You rolled you eyes, “Okay okay. Stop stating the obvious.” Both of you smiled. Luhan walked towards the door. “I’m so excited, _____. I’ll go ahead. Don’t keep me waiting, okay?”

A few minutes later, you arrived. You walked out of the horse carriage, gave the pretty white horses one last look and walked towards the aisle where your father was waiting to accompany you.

As you walked, the flower girls sprinkled red petals in front of you. “The little girls do look like angels, Dad.” You exclaimed and your father nodded. “Luhan made sure that everything is perfect for you, _____.” You smiled as he added, “He really wants you to be happy.”

You looked at the man your father was talking about. He smiled brightly as he saw you approach. He took your hand and kissed it tenderly. “L-Luhan…”

Luhan smiled weakly and whispered to your ear, “Congratulations, _____. Have a happy life with him…”

“Hey honey, I’m just curious. What did Luhan whisper before he handed you to me?” Xiumin hugged you closer and you rested your head on his chest. You smiled as the memories came back to you.

“Nothing much, Xiumin-oppa. He just wants us to be happy.”

Luhan really did make your dream wedding come true. Just like how he promised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know, right? BOOM! PLOT TWIST! Wahahaha~

I love writing this kind of stuff, I hope you were surprised :3 XD