Luhan ft. Kai (Reality of Fear)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan ft. Kai (Reality of Fear)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You’re not scared of the dark.

You’re scared of what’s in it.”

“I heard s-something! I’m scared, Luhan.” You gripped his arm nearer, closing your eyes in fear. “Don’t worry, princess. Your prince is here. I’ll protect you, I promise.” The little prince kissed your forehead and held your hand firmly. He sang a happy tune as the two of you made it out of the dark forest.

“You’re not afraid of heights.

You’re afraid of falling.”

“Nonsense, it’s perfectly safe! C’mon!” You persuaded Luhan to climb up the tree. It was almost sunrise.  “No way! What if I fall?” You laughed and reached out to him, “Don’t worry, prince. Your princess is here. I’ll protect you, I promise.” He let out a refreshing laugh, climbed up and kissed your forehead. “_____, I think I’m falling for you.” You smiled, “Same here, Luhan.” And your lips met.

“You’re not afraid of the people around you.

You’re just afraid of rejection.”

“What if they don’t like me?” You hugged your boyfriend lovingly, “Shh... It’s alright, Luhan. You’ve come this far to become a star, you’re already a star in my heart!” He blushed and kissed your forehead, “You’re right, _____. I don’t need to worry, my princess is here.” His name was called and he rushed to the stage. “I love you, Luhan!” “I LOVE YOU MORE, _____!” He screamed it out from the microphone.

“You’re not afraid to love.

You’re just afraid of not being loved back.”

He was walking you home one cold night. He’s been stressed the past days because of rigid practices and hectic schedules. “I love you, Luhan.” You want him to know you’ll always be there for him. His tender hands released yours. He kissed your forehead as his tear flowed. “I loved you, _____.”

Funny how one letter changes everything.

“You’re not afraid to let go.

You’re just afraid to accept the reality that he’s gone.”

“Why are you here, _____? Stop making a scene.” He looked irritated when you barged in the practice room. “I love you, Luhan. I’m y-your princess! I’ll wait for you. I’ll cheer you on as I wait for you!” He sighed and pushed you away, “Don’t bother, it won’t matter to me.” He slammed the door in front of your face. The tears flowed as you ran away. You ran unaware of where you were heading.

“What’s the matter, princess?”

A man held your trembling form. You felt his hand stroke your hair. You looked up and saw a pair of bright eyes - and a brighter smile that seemed to make him glow. “A princess like you shouldn’t cry. I’m Kai, your knight-in-shining-armor! Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.”

“You’re not afraid to try again.

You’re just afraid to get hurt for the same reason.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Another Luhan imagine! And another sad imagine! XD

Recently, I’m really into writing sad stories because of the gloomy weather we’re having. And the fact that I haven’t enrolled because of our dysfunctional enrollment system! Darn university! D: