Luhan ft. Chanyeol (Vending Machine)

Today is April 20, 2014! Happy birthday to Luhan, this is for the Little Cute Prince! ^o^/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan ft. Chanyeol (Vending Machine)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan walked out of the practice room feeling thirsty. He lost count of the times they’ve rehearsed today. He was also feeling stuffy so he decided to treat himself to a cool refreshing drink. I’ll just get something from the vending machine! He merrily skipped to the end of the hall, flipping a coin. When he got to the place, he saw a figure crouching in front of the vending machine. He heard the figure sob – it was you wearing a hoodie jacket, denim shorts and white sneakers. You tried to stop crying because someone might see you. Then you heard someone walk towards you, the person was speaking in Korean.

You looked up and recognized the person – it was Luhan from EXO. You quickly got up and fixed yourself. “I-I’m sorry but I’m not good at Korean. Can you say that again in English, please?” “Ah,” Luhan nodded. “I was asking you why you are crying.” You suddenly felt embarrassed. “Y-you see, I was thirsty so I came here to get a drink. Each time I insert a coin, the drink doesn’t c-come out… I destroyed the vending machine! I’m so scared… The management might p-punish me!” Luhan leaned back against the wall as he laughed. “You didn’t destroy it! That vending machine is already broken so no one uses it. We use the other one instead,” he pointed at the other vending machine nearby. You opened your mouth in surprise. He cocked his head to the right, “You didn’t know?” “B-but…” YOU COULDN’T BELIEVE IT! “But they recommended this vending machine to me,” you pointed to the broken one. Luhan scratched his head, “They?”

“T-the other trainees…”

Luhan gave you a sympathetic look. So you were a trainee and you were bullied by others…

“M-maybe it’s because I’m not from here… that’s why they treat me differently. I can’t speak Korean well so I can’t make any friends. And even if I want to, t-they just ignore me…” You began to sob again, tears clouding your vision. It’s really hard for you. You live alone in a far apartment. The commute is always tiring and dangerous. Every time you’re in the building, the other trainees would talk about you. They’d laugh when you pass by. They pour ketchup in your bag. They hide your cellphone and wallet sometimes. But you were too afraid to fight back. No, you didn’t want to fight back. You don’t want to make enemies even if they treat you like one.

Endure. Endure everything, you’d always say to yourself.

You yelp as you felt something cold and wet touch your cheek. Luhan placed the can in your hand. “Cheer up, okay? Drink up!” He smiled at you before drinking his softdrink. “T-thank you…” you drank the refreshing liquid quietly.

“Luhan-hyung? Yah, Luhan-hyung!” A deep voice shouted in the hallway. You saw Chanyeol running towards you. “Waaah! Break time’s over,” Luhan said with a pout. The taller man stood to his side and they conversed in Korean. You didn’t understand a single word they said. Chanyeol glanced at you and smiled widely, “So you’re a trainee? Hi, I’m Chanyeol! The happy virus of EXO!” “Oh yeah, I forgot to ask for your name,” Luhan exclaimed. You bowed to them. “Hello, I’m _____. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too, _____! C’mon, let’s go!” Chanyeol grabbed your right hand and Luhan held your left as they ran forward. You almost tripped, “Wait! W-where are we going?” The two men gave you warm smiles. “You’re going to meet some new friends. We have ten more in the practice room,” Luhan said, his eyes sparkling with happiness.