Sehun (Still the best)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun (Still the best)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 A/N: Hello! This is the second part of “Sehun (The best)” imagine!

It’s in Sehun’s POV, enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_____ is acting weird.

Yesterday when I surprised her with a back hug at school, she pulled away. She gave a lame excuse about going to the faculty room and walked away. She didn’t even say hi or bye to me.

“Do you think she found another bestfriend?” I looked over to Hyerin. We’ve been dating for two weeks now. “What do you think, Hyerin? Is _____ cheating on me with a new bestfriend?” I exclaimed irritably and Hyerin laughed.

“Sehun-ah, I don’t think that counts as cheating. Maybe she’s just busy. You can’t be too possessive of _____, you know. I’ll feel jealous… ” Hyerin pouted. “_____ is your bestfriend, you have to trust her.”

Yeah, Hyerin’s right. _____ is just my bestfriend. I can’t be greedy with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I saw her in the hallway with Kai and Chanyeol.

They were laughing and the two guys had their hands on her shoulders. Kai even ruffled her hair and whispered something which made _____ blush. I don’t know why but that made me angry. I don’t know what happened to me but I ran to her. I grabbed her by the wrist. She stared at me in surprise.

“What’s wrong, bro?” Chanyeol’s voice snapped me back to reality.

“N-notes,” I mumbled. I have to make an excuse for my reckless action! “I need your notes, _____. Can you lend them to me? I’ll give them back after our exams.” I smiled at her and she nodded.

“Okay. Here you go,” she gave me her clearbook full of hand-outs and printed materials. “Thanks, _____. You’re the best!” She smiled weakly at my words.

“By the way bro, we’re going to eat chicken. Wanna come with us?” Kai asked.

“Sehun-oppa!” We saw Hyerin walking towards our direction. She held on to my arm and kissed me on the cheek. “Oppa~ Did you forget our date today?”

I cursed mentally about forgetting our date. “Of course not, jagi~” I pinched her cheek. “Sorry guys, maybe next time.” I looked at Kai, Chanyeol and _____. The guys waved goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“She didn’t wave goodbye, Hyerin. She just stared down at her shoes as we walked away.” I can’t believe why _____ is acting like this. She doesn’t answer my calls anymore. She acts like she doesn’t know me.

“Oppa, we’ve been talking about _____ ever since we’ve come here.” Hyerin sighed as she sipped her bubble tea. Her face fell to a solemn look. “Tell me the truth, do you like her?”

“Why are you asking me? Of course I like _____, she’s my bestfriend.”

“You know what I mean…” Hyerin’s words made me choke on my bubble tea.

I realized what she meant. The truth is I’m in love with _____. Ever since we we’re kids, I have feelings for her. But I’ll never say this out loud. I know how risky it is. I’d rather have _____ as my bestfriend than nothing at all.

“You’ve known _____ all your life. You and I had a really great two weeks. You’ve made me happy for that short time. ”Hyerin smiled sadly and gave me a small kiss on the lips. “Let’s break up, Sehun. Thank you for everything…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week passed.

“Thank you, _____.” She reached out for her clearbook and smiled. I cleared my throat, “You said you wanted to talk to me about something.”

“Kai and Chanyeol asked me out. They’re both great guys who want to court me… I want your advice since you’re friends with them.”

“You won’t go out with any of them, _____. You have to say no.”

“W-Why would I do that, Sehun?”

“Because from this day on, you’re going out with me, _____. I love you.”

There. I finally said it. I finally said the words that will ruin our friendship. She’ll avoid me. If only I was contented with what I had. If only I didn’t fall in love with my bestfriend.

“Okay. That would be the best, Sehun…”

She blushed and smiled. “For years, I thought you only see me as your bestfriend. But now, I’ll be happy to go out with you and be your jagiya. I love you, too.”

I smiled back and hugged her tight. “You’re the best, _____!”