|Chapter 4|

|Dalton|

I had moved the gravel around in the driveway where Isabella had tore it up with her motorcycle had torn up the driveway. My parents would never know now. Not that they'd be that mad. Rory has torn it up a few times.

Except Rory did it with his car and it didn't look as epic. 'Yeah Isabella came on her bike. And practically slid that thing across the driveway. Then played it like she did nothing wrong. It was sort of cute in a way.' Yeah in a way it was cute.

Now Isabella was in the living room sitting down sketching something in Nico's sketchbook. Nico was making some iced tea, the lemon flavored one. "So you were racing Maryse?" I asked and Isabella looked up. "Yup, it was fun." Isabella said with a smirk as she put another detail in.

Nico came back in with a tray full of glass cups full of the tea and ice to keep the tea nice and cold. "Thank you." I told Dalton as he set Isabella and I's cup in front of us. Love and Rory were in his room with Love healing.

Her ribs had healed nicely. 'But she still needs to be careful. She isn't the most experienced with healing that much. Love did spend a nice amount of her life believing she was a human that was crazy and hearing voices in her head. Unaware that Aphrodite was her wolf and that she was a werewolf.'

Nico brought their iced tea to them before coming back down and taking his seat next to Angel. Isabella took a sip of her drink before picking up the charcoal pencil and going back to sketching whatever she was drawing. Maryse was in Hades dog bed laying there.

Hades was across from her looking at her sadly. He kept on giving us all help me looks. Because he was too much of a wimp to try to take on Maryse. He knew Maryse wasn't a normal dog. 'Nope that big girl is a hellhound and we all know she'd kick Hades ass all around this house if he tries something.'

Aries was outside playing with his ball. Gracie was outside as well going to the bathroom. Aries didn't bother her, 1. we got him fixed and 2. she was too hyper for Aries liking. He typically ran from her.

If she came around he dashed off to his kennel so she wouldn't try to drag him into her games. Hades played with her though. Mostly because she'd drag him by the scruff of his neck to play with him and he was too of a gentleman to say no.

'Unless she really is getting into it. Then Hades will give her a correction telling her off and to stop.' The two had a good relationship. They liked each other. They didn't dominate each other much and liked each other enough to mate to each other. The two were fine together.

Not long after Gracie came back in and went to her bed and watched Hades whining at Maryse. Maryse looked at him and showed some teeth and Hades went over to Gracie who let him her in his bed. Hades played victim to Gracie who let him in her bed and Hades seemed happy with that.

'The two are cute sometimes. And when Hades drops that big bad dog persona it's the best thing ever.' I went back to my ice tea. Isabella was quiet as she sketched and Nico glanced over at her. I looked down at the sketch and what Isabella had gotten out.

She had a night scene and a balcony with a full moon glaring down in the picture. It was a pretty picture so far. And all it had was a background so far. You could also see the person she was starting to draw as well.

And the person wasn't all that drawn out yet, but it still looked good. That was probably the best part about it. 'Even when Isabella hasn't finished her drawing she still makes it look good even with unfinished work. That's how good Isabella gets with her drawings.' I nodded in agreement.