|Chapter 15|

|Isabella|

"So where are we picking up this puppy from?" Dalton asked while we sat in my mustang. Lucas in the front driving it, Enyr next to him and with Dalton and in the back and Maryse on the floor. Dalton was next to me, well sort of.

"Moon Brooke. A town about an hour from Greenburg."  Lucas said keeping his hand on the wheel. 'Moon Brooke, sounds like a mysterious town, Greenburg just sounds like an ordinary town, Moon Brooke sounds like the home of werewolves.' 'But it isn't, no supernatural live there.'

I looked into the town in The Organization database on this town. So there was no supernatural here that we might be irritating by bringing Dalton here. Just humans, and an adorable husky breeder who was breeding out some yellow lab form her line to get a pure husky and maybe a new color.

A lot of those huskies had the yellow lab color. But they all had those perky ears. Those cute perky ears, and most of them were females. 'Which is what they recommend males to get and males for females. Different sexes for the different sexes.'

I nodded at that. "Puppies are cute." Dalton said with a smile. "I remember Gracie's litter, they were adorable little mischievous pups. One of them is a police officer actually in Greenburg, a werewolf has her." Dalton said with a smile. Enyr glanced back. "Didn't you give one to The Organization?" Enyr asked.

"Yes, as a search and rescue dog." Dalton said. 'He sure did have plans for those pups along with his mom.' 'Well he was the one who brought Hades home, after I found Hades with Aries in a box.' That was quite something, finding puppies in a box.

The two of them were so cute back then. Aries with her perky ears, and Hades with his flopped over ears that connected like a unibrow. A typical German Shepherd thing since Caesar had them as well. "So get comfy we still have some time to go." Lucas said with that I got comfy before laying my head back.
****************
The rest of the time in the car was spent being restless. Petting Maryse. 'Pestering Dalton by poking him until he batted your hands away. Then poking Enyr in the neck until he growled at you in warning.' 'I hate long car rides with puppies at the end.'

And Enyr knew this well as did Dalton. But Lucas didn't so I enjoyed tossing crumpled up paper at him until he threw them back at me still looking at the road and obeying the laws. We did this until my Bluetooth headphones were fully charged and I went to listening to music.

Dalton was reading a book on his iPhone while Enyr texted Ryne. 'Probably to complain about you.' 'Well he invited me to go pick up his puppy with him, therefore it is his fault.' Satan shook his head just as the GPS said we were here.

Lucas pulled in front of a Suburban house with a huge fence in the back. It sat on about an acre no doubt. Huge privacy fencing and a gate. Enyr seemed relieved as he texted the breeder and we got out and Maryse followed me in her service dog vest as did Dalton.

Three minutes later a black women opened the door and smiled. "Are you four here to look at the puppies?" She asked. "Yes ma'am." Enyr said. 'Doesn't she seem like a nice lady, and look that ride gets you to seem some beautiful puppies and no doubt some huskies.'

"Well come on in, don't be shy." She said with a smile. Maryse followed me as she held the door open. Two teenagers, two boys sat on the couch playing video games. "Don't mind those two, they are just my sons, Anders which litter is out?" The lady asked going up to the darker boy.

"Shebaa's litter." This Anders guy said. Maryse watched him. 'I'm taking a guess that they have a few litters, well she is a husky breeder after all so I'm not all that surprised.' I nodded. "Ok you guys can come out and I'll get Star's litter out." She said and we nodded.