|Chapter 7|

|Isabella|

Dalton was in his swim trunks standing in the pool of water staring at me. "Are you getting in?" Dalton asked with a bit of a smile. I set down the plate and looked at the pool of water Dalton was standing in.

It didn't look all that deep. 'Which means you should stop being such a wimp and get in the damn water and stop being so whiney.' 'I'm not being whiney, your being pushy.' Satan rolled his eyes. "How deep is it?" I asked Dalton. "It's at my waist. You'll be fine." Dalton said.

I sighed before taking off my shirt revealing the Harley Quinn bikini that Dalton bought me about two years ago. Then off went my shorts and shoes as Maryse watched me as did Dalton. "Happy?" I asked walking over to Dalton and putting my legs and feet in the water.

Dalton smiled as I got in. Dalton was much taller than me so the water was way higher on me, heading towards my chest. "Did you forget you have over a foot on me?" I asked Dalton. 'It's not like you are underwater which is the only thing you have to worry about.'

I nodded. Dalton went underwater before emerging from the water his hair now wet. Dalton smiled at me as the water splashed against me from Dalton going under. "You want to swim out there with me?" Dalton asked pointing towards the river and I bit my lip.

"No." I told him. 'Ah, you don't want to go swimming with Dalton?' 'I can't swim. No way in hell am I going out in that water.' Satan shook his head. "I won't let you drown." Dalton said extending his hand out to me. "I'm not swimming, your lucky enough I got in." I told Dalton.

Dalton smiled just a bit before coming over to me. "Well then you have to at least swim with me here." Dalton told me stretching his hand out to me. The pool was a large sized pool and wasn't that deep and had enough room for the two of us.

Maryse made no sign of wanting to come in. 'She is a hellhound after all. Maryse isn't the most water loving dog out there after all. She is a demon who reins with fire.' I nodded at that. It did make since, water put out fire.

There was no way Maryse wanted her fire put out. I wasn't fire like how Maryse was, my fire couldn't be put out by water like hers could. Maryse was fire herself, I simply was given fire. Dalton came over his hand still stretched out drops of water falling from his hands.

The beads of water going down to the water. 'You should just take his hand and swim with him already. He deserves it after all. He invited you out here and had all of this food out here for you as well. The least you can do is swim with him.'

With a huff I grabbed Dalton's hand who grinned. Then he pulled me along towards him and I glared as he stood right next to me, chest-to-chest. Dalton smiled at me as he let go of my hand before moving his chest brushing mine before he dove under the crystal blue water.

Then he swam underneath. I could see him as he swam around the pool before popping out and shaking his hair. "Come on Isabella." Dalton said and I glared at him. With a glare at the water I walked through the water. 'That isn't exactly what any of us had in mind when you said you were going to swim.'

'Too bad deal with it, I ain't swimming like Dalton does, not in a million years.' Satan sighed. Dalton watched me as I went next to him. "You know if you ask I can teach you how to swim." Dalton offered.

"I have no desire to learn how to swim." I told Dalton who shook his head. "It's fun you know." Dalton said playfully splashing me with a smile making Maryse look up. Then she shook her head no doubt thinking, 'Kids these days' even though we were becoming adults now.