|Chapter 25|

|Isabella|

I looked at the sheet of paper in front of me with the charcoal pencil lines. Once more I had started up my art class. We were drawing an outside scene. Dalton and I had driven out to the local forest and were there.

I had my sketchbook in hand and my case of charcoal pencils and colored pencils. I was doing a charcoal version and then a colored pencil version. I had traced everything out with a simple charcoal pencil. 'And the charcoal one is the current one that you are working on. Although those things are pretty cool.'

I was drawing the trees in front of me. Art came to me naturally which was a relief. All sorts of art as well. Anime, cartoon, real life, shapes and anything like that. I heard of people who could only do comic and anime while some could only do real life.

'You happen to be gifted to do all of it. And you sure do enjoy doing all of it. You love doing things like that for sure.' I nodded at that. Art was my passion. It was a lot of people's passion, but to me it was different.

So many artists want to sell their work. Sure I wouldn't mind making some money off of them, but I don't just draw and paint for fun. People take careful time planning what they want. Pausing to get the colors and things like that. Focusing on detail.

I never paused. I let the inspiration come to me. Whatever came to me is what I drew. Whether it be an anime scene, a clock, or a detailed forest scene. 'Something that the professor is still trying to get in the long run. Although he seems to be catching on.'

There had been a few assignments he was confused on. I drew what came to me. He wanted a lake scene and I drew hell. I'm not sure why but I did. I followed the whole lake scene. . . sort of. There was a lake of blood running it.

'Least it was still a lake. I remember you staying after class trying to explain it to him. He gave up and gave you a B+ on it.' 'I should of gotten an A on that. It way better than most of the students lake drawings and was original and creative as well.' 'That it was.'

I was never basic with my drawings. "How is the sketch going?" Dalton asked coming over. "Good I have everything outlined for the charcoal and am getting everything colored in with the different charcoal colors." I told Dalton who nodded as he sat down on the log next to me.

"Your drawings are really good." Dalton said and I smiled at him. "Thank you. I try to make them good." I told Dalton who nodded. 'And he sure does love it when you make some drawings for him. He did dedicate a binder to all of your drawings.'

That gave me inspiration to make a folder of all of my drawings. When Dalton and I visited my house back in Mass I found boxes of drawings and stored them away. And now they stayed in my folder and it was refreshing in a way which I liked a lot.

I continued sketching in with the charcoal as it stained my hands. Dalton took a sip of his water before looking at me. 'Water is good. Very refreshing. All the tortured people would love to have a nice cup of cold water.' I nodded at that, cold water was nice. A shame they'd never get it.

But that's what happens when you commit sins and then die. A reaper comes collect you and either delivers you to hell or heaven. Or whatever religion you believe in. Everything existed, and it was all heaven or hell in the long run, but different places.

'It's complicated, very complicated all the religions that exist so all of the things that happen to exist.' Yeah and I could barely keep up with it. So I just nodded. Although it's appeared throughout my sketchbooks. Man do I have a lot of sketchbooks. So many of them.

I went through one a month I swear. If I was lucky one every two to three months. But typically I wasn't that lucky unless it was a very big sketchbook. I continued sketching the charcoal through with a bit of a smile getting all the shading right as Dalton sat on his phone.