|Chapter 26|

|Dalton|

Class became quite annoying since all of the action started, well more of boring instead of annoying. I was writing down all my notes with my black gel pen that came out in thick coatings which was nice. It was similar things that didn't bother me typically.

But since all of that vampire stuff happened it seemed bland. 'But somewhat important since we will be working at dad's business and then later on taking over.' Well we wouldn't be taking over until my dad retired, but I do I'd be making good money there.

Along with my inheritance. But I didn't touch my inheritance much, most of the money I had was from working at my mother's boutique which was all away in a bank account. And other things I did as well as my mother wanted me to know I had to work for things.

And the fact that I couldn't touch my inheritance until I was 26. Which I was fine with. It's not like I needed all that money. My mom paid my car off well made the payments for my new truck. 'We got pretty much everything we need. The only thing the inheritance will touch will be college probably.'

I didn't feel the need to constantly dive into my inheritance as I didn't plan to be broke or be a spoiled rich brat. I'd make a living and make money off of that. But the college thing was boring me as of right now.

I wonder how Isabella was doing right now. Maybe she wasn't as bored as me as she was taking classes in her passion. 'Must be nice to do that. I don't think business can be a passion. More of a job than anything else unless your doing a fun business.'

I looked over at the professor who was writing on the new white board quite fast. Being the good student I was I copied all his notes down to word as I wrote fast and was actually waiting for him to write before writing the rest of his notes down.

'It can become a boring process after awhile. Good thing Isabella has quite the way to kick it for things.' Isabella and I were going to a diner to get some greasy food. Summer was spent eating homecooked meals, so now we needed some good fattening meal and that's what Isabella choose.

And she even offered to pay. I preferred to be the one paying but Isabella insisted on paying since I paid most of the times so I gave in knowing that she wasn't going to let up and that she'd slip in payment some way without me knowing.

That was what she tended to do so I was letting Isabella pay for the meal and pick the place. Of course I was driving but she said she'd put in the directions for me. So I got to drive like typical. Isabella really didn't seem to like driving all that much.

'Unless it's her bike of course, but she isn't driving that today so you'll be driving the truck. Sort of explains why she asked for a ride as well.' I nodded at that before eyeing the clock up. 1:27. 3 minutes until class ended and then Isabella and I would be on our way to the diner.

I went back to work watching each word from the white board in blue marker appear in black ink on my paper covered in words. I had so many paper from college covering my binder all written in black ink. Once my pens stopped red ink came next.

Then blue ink. I didn't buy pens until I needed them. That was just the way that I happened to roll. I didn't buy pens until I was out of them. 'It's just the effective way to go so you don't end up with tons of pens. Although Isabella has tons of colored pens.'

That was because Isabella also colored in pens all over her notes. I had seen Isabella's notes they were covered in designs when she got bored. I remember seeing her testing packet back in high school on the back. She finished early and turned the back into an art scene with nothing but a pencil.