|Chapter 23|

|Isabella|

Dalton seemed to like some of my theory on the whole immortal brother thing. I had a valid point with it. Damien Corbin being here just for Forsaken was very unlikely. Just for a Forsaken to heal them. From the stories he didn't sound that compassionate.

'So the Forsaken are no doubt a disguise to get near you for what he wants. What he wants it obviously has to do with you being an immortal.' That you could tell. Even an idiot would be able to discover that. Now we had a few other things to understand.

Was there anything else Damien wanted? What did he want from an immortal? Why me? And if he was even Damien Corbin or just some vampire. But I got this feeling that the vampire was Damien Corbin. There was just this feeling that told me this vampire was Damien Corbin.

'And your feelings tend to be on point lately. So we'll trust this feeling. If it isn't Damien Corbin well you get to shut them down and kill them.' Something told me killing Damien Corbin wouldn't be easy. Or even an option at this point it seems.

The Vardock's were old vampires. I found The First, Pexhar the first ever hellhound. But he was a demon. He was just very strong compared to other hellhound. Nothing special other than that. But the Corbin's were out of my league. Something I had never dealt with, but I'd be dealing with them now.

They'd be in my league when I was done with them. Nothing would be out of my league after that. They wanted me to be an immortal? Oh I could play that game. 'They'd be regretting it at the end. They have no idea what they are dealing with.'

I nodded at that. I was out behind the duplex with Derik and Lyric. Derik had his double barrel shotgun and was doing target practice. Well also showing Lyric how to shoot a shotgun. Derik stood behind her his arms around her showing Lyric the proper position for holding the gun.

"Hold it like this. When you shoot this it's going to kick back and I don't want you dislocating your shoulder." Derik said adjusting the gun. 'Isn't that cute? He's all up on her trying to teach her how to shoot a gun.' 'You mean him showing her how to hold the gun while grinding on her?'

Satan rolled his eyes. That's what it looked like. Derik had his pelvis grinded right into her back. He might as well have been grinding on her trying to get a reaction out of her while he taught her how to shoot his shotgun.

"Do I have to shoot this gun, it's really big? I don't like it." Lyric said looking at Derik who kissed her neck making Lyric gasp. "What else do you plan to use, this is the only gun I got baby?" Derik asked and Lyric glanced at me and at my pistols.

'Well it looks like she is interested in that for sure.' 'Well she can be interested all she wants. I doubt Derik wants to teach her to shoot a pistol. He doesn't own any.' "Isabella has pistols, why can't I learn to shoot one of those?" Lyric asked looking at Derik.

Deri glanced at me and the pistols at my side. "If you want to learn to shoot a pistol you have to ask Isabella cause I don't know how to shoot a pistol so your asking the wrong person." Derik said with a bit of a smirk on his face.

He did not. 'Well it seems he did. Telling Lyric to ask you how to shoot a pistol. I think it's hilarious.' I rolled my eyes at Satan as Lyric came over with a friendly smile on her face no doubt going to try to sweet talk me into what she wanted.

I looked at Lyric. "Isabella." Lyric said with a smile. I narrowed my gaze at her. "Can you please teach me how to shoot a pistol?" Lyric asked. I didn't answer simply glared at Derik who was in the background cracking up thinking he was the most hilarious thing around for sure.