|Chapter 11|

|Isabella|

D C. Those were the initials of the vampire or vampire coven. Sort of like the comic book company. D.C. were the initials on the Forsaken and now we had to find out who had those initials. And it'd be quite something finding it.

'I don't even have any clues on who that could be. And I am Satan, the king of hell and I have no ideas.' Yeah none of us did. No one had no idea how to find this vampire, only one idea came through and it involved waiting.

Seeing if another Forsaken had gotten loose and capturing it. Finding the right chains for it as well was something. We would need chains that would be able to restrain a Forsaken. That would no doubt be something we'd be doing it, finding the chains for these Forsaken without a doubt.

A regular steel chain would not be able to hold a Forsaken. They would snap it like it was nothing. You needed a chain that could withstand a Forsaken. Silver would burn them along with the werewolf who held it unless they wore gloves of course. And holy water would burn the vampire along with enchanted chains.

'Orchid could probably help with the chains without a doubt. She is a witch after all from a very powerful bloodline.' My eyes shifted to the spaghetti noodles in front of me covered in sauce. With a sigh I took a bite my mind racing over the Forsaken situation.

I looked over at Flimur as he put a bag of Oreo's in the freezer so we could have some fried Oreo's. Flimur had the powdered sugar and pancake batter out and I could feel my mouth watering at that thought. Not that long ago I stopped at Piggly Wiggly.

Then wiped the shelf clean of the double stuffed Oreo's and the pancake batter along with some regular Oreo's. 'Yeah you really do like Oreo's now don't you?' 'And I am doing exercise to work all the fat off if it gets bad which I doubt it will ever get that bad.'

I loved me some fried Oreo's. And I never saw myself getting fat. Getting fat was practically impossible as a hunter. Unless you had some disorder that made you gain weight. All that constant moving burned calories, and makes it hard to gain tons of weight to be fat.

The same thing with werewolves. 'Except they also have a wolf who can eat about seven pounds of meat if they want to. A reason werewolves go through so much food.' I looked at my food before eating the rest of it and standing up as I took some of the meatballs and tossed them in Maryse's bowl.

I looked over at Lucas who was sitting with Enyr who was on his iPhone. Ryne was sitting with Caesar at his feet when I came back over and sat down as Enyr smiled at something on his phone before looking at me.

"Isabella look." Enyr said setting down his phone. On it were some adorable husky pups. 'Ah! Husky pups are just precious little fluff balls, and yes the king of hell would love to have a nice husky friend, a cute fur ball to match his vicious hellhounds that guard him.' I shook my head at that.

"They're 90 percent Siberian Husky and 10 percent yellow lab. The lady's female was sold as a purebred husky but turned out to be 85 percent husky so they're breeding out the lab. The mom is getting fixed after this and they'll keep one pup to breed to a different husky." Enyr said.

'Huskies are so cute and the coloring that they have is absolutely adorable, you have to admit that for sure.' It was. They were a white with sandy yellow lab color with one of them having a reverse husky coloring, the mask being white and the marks being sandy.

"Cute." I told Enyr. "They're is a seventy-five dollar rehoming fee, as long as it's ok I'm going to buy one." Enyr said. "As long as it's a girl, remember Aries and Caesar?" Ryne asked and Enyr nodded. My old husky-pit mix that I rehomed to Aries.