|Epilogue|

|Dalton|

Isabella and I were sitting on her bed in her dorm as she continued touching up on the details of my picture. She had drawn a sword and a gun crossed for me. It was pretty cool and much different then my usual drawings I got.

'But like usual there is tons of detail and it is beautiful as ever.' I smiled at that as Isabella continued sketching. "When do you think Lucian is going to show up?" I asked Isabella who glanced up at that before biting her lip and moving some.

"I don't know, but when he does I have something for him for sure." Isabella said as she finished up some minor details before slowly pulling it out of her sketchbook. My binder of her drawings sat next to me before she fully ripped it out and handed it over to me.

'And another drawing to add to the collection of our drawings.' I nodded at that before opening the binder and sliding it into the clear packaging to prevent damage. With a smile I closed it as Isabella looked at me. "You really enjoy collecting my pictures." Isabella said with a bit of a teasing smile.

"I like them, maybe when I get my own place. Like a real house and I might make an art wall as well. Something like you did." I told Isabella. Her room was covered in her drawings and paintings. Like she literally lines them up. And she is still filling it in.

Isabella got creative when she had things. Every room was in the process of being painted. 'When we get our own house Isabella has to paint the rooms with her interesting style that is a must.' I nodded at that.

"I think we're doing just fine. If Lucian wants to show his wolfy ass around here let him. And I'll teach him a lesson for fucking with me." Isabella said and I nodded. With that we leaned back and spent the rest of our time talking oblivious of what was to come.

-Somewhere in America-

Lucian paced back and forth in the wooden cabin he had taken for himself. Forcefully. A fat women, a redhead teen, and an older drunken women laid torn apart. His face was bloody. They didn't give the house up to him so he took it. And now they paid the price.

Lucian licked his canines as the door opened and he turned around with a snarl canines bared. Marcus, the omega went to the floor almost instantly in respect for the alpha before him. "Get up." Lucian said and Marcus got up and looked at him. "Do you have them?" Lucian asked.

Marcus nodded. "Yes alpha." Marcus said and Lucian nodded. Marcus got up and brought in a couple. The girl was in tears and the man fuming making Lucian smirk. "Your wife is requesting when you will be back." Marcus said and Lucian sighed but then his eyes filled with affection thinking of his wife and son.

"Tell her I'll be back once I handle this situation. Tell her that, and if she misses me that much to come visit me. I rented something in the town where they are staying at and she can be there. And what of my son?" Lucian asked.

"He's out with his mate once more. They're traveling to Europe." Marcus said and Lucian nodded. "Well I'm sure news will reach him of his cousin eventually." Lucian said and Marcus nodded. "Speaking of it you located the town right?" Lucian asked and Marcus nodded at that.

"Greenburg is where she was stationed. She decided to buy and stay there. But she's in college right now, NYU and lives in a dorm. But there is an interesting bit of information that might please you to know." Marcus said pushing the humans forward and Lucian nodded waiting for it.

"Greenburg is home to Black Crescent Moon." Marcus said. "Darcia and Daniel Black Crescent pack?" Lucian asked. "Yes alpha, they added moon to it. But the girl. . . she's the mate of their next alpha." Marcus said and a smirk crossed Lucian's face at that newfound piece of information.

"My niece is the mate of a werewolf?" Lucian asked and Marcus nodded. "Interesting. He doesn't get harmed. The pack won't be in my way." Lucian said. "There is also something you should know." Marcus said and Lucian nodded at that interested to here what his omega had to tell him. His most loyal creation.

"Her brothers, they were bitten and the gene mutated. They take a form like you do. . . so does their uncle. But he's in a coma." Marcus said and Lucian nodded. "Interesting, very interesting. This is working quite well to my advantage." Lucian said before turning to the man and woman.

"After the next full moon release them." Lucian said and Marcus nodded. His canines completely grew and his eyes turned black ringed with gold and he struck at them hard and fast sinking his teeth into them. Making his next werewolf followers to complete his plan.

839. So this is getting interesting is it not? The next books I'm going to enjoy, I love Lucian's character. Unlike Damien he isn't just a pure monster. Like any werewolf he has a soft spot for his mate. And that is also one of his faults which you will find out later on. And it doesn't just have to do with his mate. But when your reading this Immortal Bonds will be out so go forth marshmallows! Until the next book Lucian marshmallows.

 But when your reading this Immortal Bonds will be out so go forth marshmallows! Until the next book Lucian marshmallows