|Chapter 27|

|Isabella|

When I was younger I was incredibly competitive with my siblings. We all were, well Enyr and Ryne were thick as thieves. But we were competitive towards each other always trying to best to beat each other and get our parents attention.

But we never got violent towards each other. 'That's because you were born during an era in which if you hurt your siblings you get in trouble and if you kill them jail time. Man boring times.' I rolled my eyes at Satan. 'Your destructive.' Satan smiled at that.

But I was competitive with my siblings for sure. But most were when you were young. With the parents of course. I still tried to kick my brothers ass to this day, but I never got to the point of killing. I mean sure we beat each other up during training, but not in a harmful way.

I mean yes it hurt, but we weren't doing it to hurt each other and bask in that. We did it to train ourselves. 'You tend to get your ass handed to you quite often by the two of them.' 'They're Lycans!' 'And your an immortal now.'

I rolled my eyes at Satan. But who would of thought eating at a diner with greasy ass food would help this situation any. But for some reason, some unknown odd reason it happened to help me with this. All I was doing was thinking about all the training I did.

Derik and I were going to be training here soon. 'AKA beating the shit out of each other until the other one submits because you two are a bunch of savage people wearing human skin claiming to be civilized.' Well someone was in quite the dark mood today. Very weird dark mood.

Satan was something else. But Derik and I were going to be doing some training together. To hone in our skills and I was thinking about it a little while waiting for my fried chicken sandwich  to be done. And then for some random reason it seemed to click in.

The likelihood of Damien being here to cure Forsaken was slim to none. 'Someone that powerful wouldn't low themselves to things like that. He's a cocky ignorant vampire no doubt.' 'He sort of sounds like you but with fangs instead of horns.' 'That's not funny.' 'Your right it's not. . . it's hilarious.'

Satan shook his head at me. But it clicked in. All the stories of the immortals that Orchid had been telling me consisted of them being competitive. Enough to break bones and threaten lives for they could become the immortal. 'Like the good ole' times since they're from that period.'

I shook my head. But when Damien became a vampire and Lucian a werewolf it increased. After the immortal massacre. All the stories spoke of trying to best each other and murder each other. Anything to stay ahead of the other brother with the main rivalry between Damien and Lucian.

'That's probably what started the whole werewolf vampire rivalry which isn't as strong as it used to be. And is overused in so many books now a days.' I nodded at that. Hybrids weren't hated from the fact that it's a big no-no, but mostly from their immense power.

They could careless who you banged. But next to fearing their immense power came racing to who gets the hybrid in their pack or coven. Black Crescent Moon had a hybrid. Yeah. Hybrids could be useful at times since they had powers and no weaknesses except the whole bloodlust and things like that.

'Unlike you miss-no-weakness. Except the blockers of course.' 'Orchid made something for that so I'm good.' Satan nodded. But after a nice thinking session of the competitive nature between siblings it clicked in. Hybrids were something most loved to get their hands on. Any supernatural in general, any hybrid as well.