|Chapter 10|

|Dalton|

Kane came over a day after to help my parents with the Forsaken situation. I was once more included in this and Isabella and her brothers came over once more. To my surprise we met up at Isabella's duplex to discuss all of this.

Ryne was sitting at the table while Flimur passed out the snacks he had made. Nachos with a choice of cheddar dip, white cheddar dip, and many other goodies. 'Isabella has now become addicted to the white cheddar dip, she is enjoying it very much as we all speak'

The chips were homemade and Flimur also made some homemade mango salsa. Kane to our surprise did take some nachos along with Alexon. Flimur also got them a glass of blood. How he did it? I did not know nor planned to know how he did it. Right now I was eating my nachos.

A mixture of the cheddar and white cheddar sauce along with some taco meat along with a thing of salsa. 'A delicious combo to eat while talking about Forsaken and what vampire coven is participating in illegal business by owning Forsaken.' Some idiotic coven that had a Forsaken escape.

"What did the branding look like?" Kane asked. "It had a D and a C is very fancy curly writing." Isabella said and Kane nodded. "Do you know of any coven that starts with a D and ends with C or a vampire with those initial?" My dad asked watching Kane.

"Not that I can recall." Kane said looking a bit irritated. 'I'd be irritated too. Some vampire coven released a Forsaken in his town, in our town and it had to be put down.' I dipped another tortilla chip in the cheese sauce before taking a bite of it while watching the scene.

"You two could you go use The Organization's date base to see if you can find anything?" My das asked Isabella and Ryne. Isabella nodded before disappearing upstairs before bringing down her hunters iMac and she looked at me as she took a seat and typed in the password fast.

'We don't even know what the password is. But we do know her phone password is now MARYSETHEHELLHOUND, all capital letters changed from SATANROCKS.' Isabella didn't tell anyone that password due to the laptop belonging to The Organization. And it didn't bother me as I knew why she did it as well.

Lots of supernatural would kill to get their hands on any hunters laptop, especially Isabella since she has the date base. I watched as she logged into the app for The Organization. And no you can't download it on the play store. I know The Organization downloads it into each computer.

'And your rank in The Organization determines what your allowed to access.' 'And Isabella helps to be very high ranked.' Satan's Assassin, her codename in the hunter's world. A feared name for sure. But one that I had gotten used to knowing my girlfriend was the one who held it.

Isabella typed in D C into the base under vampire before letting it load up. This data base still amazed me with the few things Isabella has let me seen. Isabella was quiet as she looked through each file her mouse scrolling down while my mom, dad, Alexon, and Kane waited for her to say something.

"There is Dawn Comes coven, but they have an alliance with The Organization coven. Dexter Court, but he is in the jail of The Hunter's Organization for treason, and his coven was destroyed, and then there is Demon Curse, and they have alliances with big time wolf packs." Isabella said.

'The covens, neither of them could illegally run Forsaken ownership and Dexter is in jail. None of them seem viable.' "I'll look in to see if this Dexter Court guy has any allies or was known to own Forsaken." Kane said and my dad nodded.

"I am truly sorry you guys had to deal with a Forsaken, on promise of the Greenburg vampire coven we'll get this sorted out. Next time you find a Forsaken, chain it and bring it to me. I'll deal with it from there." Kane said and my dad nodded at that.