one

"jungkook! dodge!" chanyeol's voice boomed through his lovers ears.

the boy intuitively dodged the bullets that rapidly flew his way. the sound of men shouting and glass breaking emitted the room, it all happened so quickly. everything was blurry to jungkook maybe a bit too unclear as he felt a cloth attack his nose; knocking him out.

"you bastards! don't touch my fucking boyfriend!" chanyeol struggled as he was tied to a chair, flailing around. namjoon watched the helpless man with no pity and strolled up to him, dragging his gun along the wall, until he stood in front of him.

namjoon brought the gun up to the man's head, 

"maybe this would've not happened if you didn't kill taemin."  

chanyeol flinched as the gun was dragged along his face, a sigh of relief left his mouth when he felt the cool surface of the gun disappear. 

"are you going to kill me now?" the taller looked up to namjoon and his eyes bored into the guy.

"no, i'll leave you here until your pathetic men save you-- oh and you can enjoy watching your baby boy being tortured." a grim smile made it's way on namjoon's face as he shoved the gun into his back pocket.

"i swear to god kim, if you lay your hands on-" chanyeol growled before being cut off.

"oh-- would you look at that?" namjoon's eyes nonchalantly flickered down to his wrist, "it's time to go, good luck finding us."

and with that he left the room, leaving chanyeol in a state of frenzy.

"i'm going to get back at you for this, kim namjoon."