t w e n t y t h r e e

Things were awkward, to say the least. Especially between Jungkook and Seokjin. The only two people who were acting normal were Hoseok and Yoongi.

It started the night after Yoongi pulled the trigger on Irene, and Jungkook saw it as a giggling matter. Taehyung and Jimin spent hours attempting to comfort Seokjin.

Jungkook has just gotten out the shower, he was home alone with Seokjin. He'd realized there were no towels on the racks,

"S-Seokjin hyung?" Jungkook called out, not earning a response. He tried again, again and one more time. Still no response.

Naked, he left the bathroom, looking for any towels that could be lying around in the bedroom. He bent down when he spotted one in the bottom drawer. Jungkook didn't hear the sound of the door creak open,

"What is it—" Seokjin entered, but before he could step any further,

"Ah!" Jungkook screamed, grabbing the water bottle on the dressing table and throwing it.

"Jungkook what the FUCK! Fucking ow!" Seokjin hissed, his hand over the top of his head. Jungkook's eyes widened and he quickly wrapped himself in the towel, hurrying to the older.

"O-oh my god, I t-thought you were s-someone else. I'm so sorry— let me get ice." Jungkook was about to leave the room before a hand on his wrist stopped him.

"It's fine." Seokjin awkwardly chuckled, patting Jungkook's cheek. At this point, Jungkook had realized their close proximity, and before he could stop himself, he was leaning in.

Their lips met in a slow, hot kiss. Jungkook gasped when his towel fell, and Seokjin took this as an opportunity to slide his tongue into the younger's mouth. He felt himself being pinned against the wall and his hands found themselves in Seokjin's hair.

Seokjin was the first to pull away,

"Get dressed, we're going grocery shopping— and then we have guests." Seokjin mumbled, leaving the room. Jungkook let out a sigh, his head resting on the wall.

"That was quite a show, Jungkookie." Taehyung snickered, startling the younger who just remembered he was naked.

"Shut up, Taehyung!" Jungkook squeaked, flipping Taehyung off before running into the bathroom to get changed.

"Taehyung-ah!" Jimin tittered, skipping into the room. "I'm bored." Jimin wickedly smiled, tilting his head.

"Go to your room, I'll be there." Taehyung bit his lip.

——
im sorry for the slow updates <\3, i'll try updating often i promise (im on spring break anyways)
Go check out my new book, Love Maze!

—— im sorry for the slow updates <\3, i'll try updating often i promise (im on spring break anyways) Go check out my new book, Love Maze!