t w e n t y s i x

"It was one of Mark Tuan's men, Namjoon." Hoseok murmured, shutting his computer screen and cuddling into Namjoon.

"It's fine. We'll be fine." Namjoon sighed and pulled the covers over the both of them.

——

The guilt started to eat Jungkook up. His shaky legs lead him to the room Jimin was staying at, he took a deep, deep breath before entering.

The lights were dim, and Jungkook spotted a figure underneath the bedsheets.

"Jimin?" Jungkook croaked out, closing the door behind him as he walked over to the bed. A soft groan was heard and Jimin's head popped out of the sheets, his eyes half open.

"Yeah?" Jimin mumbled with squinted eyes, reaching over to grab Jungkook's arm. Jungkook took that as a sign to sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Fuck-- I'm so, so sorry- I don't know how it happened! I-I lost control and-" Before Jungkook had a chance to finish his sentence, Jimin sat up and pressed their lips together for a brief moment.

"Jesus, shut up." Jimin chuckled airily, while Jungkook blushed like an idiot. Taehyung walked into the room, carefully trying to balance a bowl of soup in a tray.
Jungkook stood up, walking over to help Taehyung.

"I've got this." Taehyung confidently nodded, the tray slowly shaking. Jungkook raised a brow in hesitance, then walked back to the bed and sat down.

The moment, the literal moment Jungkook's ass touched the bed, a loud clanking and the smashing of glass blasted through the room.
Both boys whipped their head to see that Taehyung had dropped the bowl of soup.

"God damn it Taehyung!" Yoongi shouted from the other room, while Hoseok rushed into the room.

"Congrats." Hoseok snickered, patting Taehyung on the back. Jungkook and Jimin stifled their laughters.

"W-well good thing there's extra soup," Taehyung nervously smiled, rushing out of the room to get cleaning equipment.

"What a loser," Jimin scoffed jokingly, he layed back down on the bed and pulled out his phone.

Well, Jungkook doesn't know how he ended up seated on the kitchen counter with Taehyung's hands gripping his thighs as they lazily made out.

Until Seokjin grabbed the two by their ears and dragged them out the kitchen.
"Fucking gross, anywhere but the kitchen!" The eldest scolded them in the living room.

"I saw Namjoon hyung fuck you on the counter a few weeks-"

"Shut UP Taehyung!" Seokjin huffed, whacking the two on their heads as they laughed.