t w en t y s e v e n

"Yo, is it gay to wanna suck Namjoon's dick?"

"Jimin, you ARE gay."

"Right."

"Who wants to suck my dick?" Namjoon looked up from his computer, gaze diverting over to Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung who sat on the opposite sofa to his.

"Me, sir." Jimin winked, blowing a kiss to Namjoon who fake gagged, but smiled nonetheless.

"Did you find out who started the grocery shooting chaos?" Jungkook hummed, walking over to where Namjoon was seated and placing himself on the olders lap. His eyes glanced at the screen that had "Kittens For Adoption" displayed on it.

"WH-" Before Jungkook could react, Namjoon placed a hand over the youngers mouth, then whispered, "Jimin's birthday is coming up, baby."

Jungkook let out a sound of realization, getting up from Namjoon's lap after pressing a kiss to his cheek. Jimin eyed them in suspicion and watched as Jungkook strolled into the kitchen to get a carton of banana milk.

Taehyung, who had Jimin on his lap, noticed a figure moving in the windows behind Namjoon. It was a person in an all black fit and a mask.

"H-hyung-" Taehyung choked out, his eyes widening as the person reached to pull out something from behind him. Jimin looked up from his phone to where Taehyung's attention was. Once he saw it, he completely lost it.

"Namjoon hyung! Shooter!" Jimin cried, him and Taehyung quickly scrambled off the couch as Namjoon threw himself onto the floor. They all ran towards the only room without windows, the gun-room.

"Shit, where's Jungkook and the others?" Namjoon worriedly whispered, pulling out his phone to alert the others. Jimin, Taehyung and Nam began taking guns and weapons, even wearing bulletproof vests.

They heard the door knob jiggle a little, before the door busted open.

"What kind of Hide n' Seek game is this-" Hoseok laughed before getting pulled in, behind him were Jin and Yoongi, who quickly got pulled in as well.

"Fucking Jungkook, never checking his phone- oh my god, he's gonna die and it's gonna be my fault and-" Namjoon rambled on, loading the gun in his hand while Taehyung made sure everyone was armed.

They left the gun room, fully armed. Namjoon and Jimin headed towards the kitchen, where they last saw Jungkook. The 6 boys went different ways.

"Jungkook?" Namjoon called out, Jimin followed suit with his gun in front of him. Their heads whipped to the left when they heard muffled cries. Instinctively, Namjoon ran, like literally ran that direction.

His eyes widened at the sight.

Jungkook was being held at gunpoint, by the man wearing a mask.

"Fucking let him go!" Namjoon yelled, pointing the gun at the unknown man. Jungkook let out a scream through the cloth in his mouth, tears endlessly falling out of his eyes. Looking at Jungkook while he was in a state like this was heart wrenching.

"We'll give you what you want- just let him go." Jimin stepped in, tone calm yet angry.

"It doesn't work that way, Mr. Tuan wants what he's owed by you guys." The man chuckled, pointing the gun at Jungkook again. Jimin took a step closer, while Namjoon clenched his fist.

"In that case, tell Mark to fuck off." Jin appeared from behind the man, shooting him in the head and watching as his lifeless body fell to the floor with a thump.

Jungkook let out a gasp of relief once the cloth was taken out of his mouth, quickly jumping into Jimin's arms.

"You're okay, Jungkookie." Jimin whispered, pressing a kiss to the top of the younger's head. Jungkook sniffled and held on tighter.

"Go to my room, we need to talk," Namjoon quietly ordered the other boys, "I'll ask security to clean this up." He muttered under his breath.

---------

"We have to move." Namjoon sighed, running a hand through his hair. "It's risky staying here now, if one of Tuan's men knows our location-- it's no fact the whole gang knows where we live too."

"But where?" Yoongi asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"I think we should buy a beach house." Jimin giggled, bouncing on the bed and throwing himself on Jin's lap.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea." Jin agreed, playing with Jimin's hair. Namjoon looked at the two as if they were crazy.

"Do you realize how dumb that is?" Namjoon scoffed, "It's too open, anyone can enter the territory."

"A tree house!"

"Fuck off, Jungkook."

"Nah."

"You talk a lot for someone who was just held at gunpoint." Hoseok mumbled.

"Too early." Jungkook replied, sarcastically wincing.

"Maybe somewhere secluded, like a forest. With a playroom." Taehyung grinned, proud of his Idea. The other members looked at him weirdly, he tilted his head in confusion.

"What?" Taehyung asked, his shift frantically shifting between every member as they all tried to stifle their laughter.

"What!?" Taehyung whined again, wanting to know why the matter was funny.

"Ofcourse you'd want a play room, horny bitch." Hoseok laughed, and the other boys did too. Taehyung gasped, smacking Hoseok on the head.

"I meant gaming room- my god!" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Whatever, pack your things by tomorrow, I'll look for a place with a big playroom." Namjoon winked, leaning down to peck Taehyung on the lips. Jungkook whined about wanting a kiss too, so of-course Namjoon kissed him, then left the room.

"Random question," Jungkook coughed, all the boys looked at him. "When was the last time Namjoon bottomed?"

"He only ever bottoms for Hoseok, it's kind of annoying." Taehyung pouted, looking over at Hoseok who had a smug look on his face.

"Oh come on, Taehyungie. You always top me!" Jimin fost bumped Taehyung's shoulder, to which Taehyung rolled his eyes to.

"Yeah, 'kay."