t h i r t y

Jungkook lays down with his head rested on Seokjin's lap as the older boy cards his hands through his hair. They're sat out on the balcony, him, Seokijn, Taehyung, and Jimin, while the others are withdrawing cash (probably millions) from a private bank. The trees that surround their mansion are the only things in their line of vision. The leaves emit a soft rustle every time the wind blows by, sparing them with an occasional breeze.

Jungkook's eyes flutter open, and he looks up at his Hyung. He takes in the elders soft features, especially his lips-- God, his lips, Jungkook really wants to kiss him right now. Seokjin throws his head back as he laughs at something Jimin says. Before he knows it, Jungkook feels his lips twitch into a smile as he continues to admire Seokjin.

"What are you thinking about, bunny?" Seokjin asks, snapping Jungkook out of his trance. Jungkook shakes his head, offering the older a smile.

"Just how much things have changed in the past year," Jungkook says softly, turning his head to face the other way. Seokjin hums in acknowledgment before leaning down to plant a kiss on the maknae's cheek.

Jungkook closes his eyes and a few moments pass by, he then hears some wet, and quite frankly, disturbing sounds. He already knows it's Taehyung and Jimin sucking each other's faces off.

"I'm so bored." Jungkook drags out, he sits up and stretches his arms. "Can't we go out, hyung?" He asks, moving in to straddle Seokjin and snaking his arms around his neck.

"You know we can't." Seokjin sighs, trailing a finger up and down Jungkook's spine. He feels Jungkook nuzzle into his neck, his hair tickles the skin but he doesn't mind. Seokjin notices that Jungkook goes silent, longer than he usually does. He opens his mouth to question but-

"Jungkook! Ah- What the fuck-" Seokjin gasps as Jungkook bites down, hard, on his neck and probably drawing blood. The eldest fists a hand into the his hair and harshly pulls him back, eliciting a pained whimper from Jungkook.

"I wanna go out." Jungkook hisses, his tone is laced with disrespect. He tries to ignore the pain forming on his scalp from the harsh grip Seokjin has in order to endeavor his character. Taehyung and Jimin have snapped out of their session and are watching the scene unfold.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" Seokjin growls, tugging even harder. "And drop the attitude, brat."
Jungkook's hand flies out to grab Seokjin's wrist, trying to stop him from pulling any more.

"Let go of me." Jungkook orders, but it sounds more like a plea. He hears Taehyung mutter something about how Seokjin is probably hurting him.

"Next time you pull something like that, I'm not gonna be nice." Seokjin spits, finally letting go of Jungkook and harshly shoves him off his lap.
"And I'm telling Namjoon about this fucking attitude."

Jungkook's eyes widen at the mention of the leaders name. No, no, no, no. Not Namjoon. He's quick to retaliate,

"No! Please! You know what he's gonna do," Jungkook cries, he tries to grab onto Seokjin but Jimin pulls him away.

"Maybe it'll teach you a lesson or two, Kook-ah." Seokjin grumbles, standing up and walking back inside through the slide in doors.

Taehyung and Jimin burst into a fit of laughter, and Jungkook just stares at them in shock. They continue wheezing and rolling onto the floor.

"You should've seen his face when Hyung mentioned Namjoon!" Jimin says, wiping a tear from his eye as they both finally calm down.

"Shut up!" Jungkook shouts, "Oh my god- I'm so fucked." He whispers, hiding his face in his hands as he lets out a frustrated scream.

"Literally." Taehyung snickers, he leans in and captures Jungkook's lips in a deep kiss, gliding his tongue along the youngers bottom lip.

"But we're gonna have some fun with you first," Taehyung grins, and Jungkook sees Jimin smirk from his peripheral vision.

Here we go again.

A/N:
it's been a while 🥺 hows your quarantine going?? j know i'm not the only one who fucking HATES online school 😭 anyways thank you guys for a 100k reads!!!! that's so crazy xD