f i f t e e n

/////

by breakfast time, they were all laughing at jimin's bucket incident,

"jimin you're so fucking dumb," taehyung mumbled, shoving a forkful of eggs into his mouth. jimin heard the other boys snicker, so he scoffed.

"shut the fuck up taehyung, you didn't even know the sun was a star." jimin snapped back; balling up the handkerchief and throwing it at taehyung's face.

"guys." seokjin sternly warned as he took a seat beside a quiet jungkook; who seemed to be minding his own business.

"don't throw things at me you asshole, i was joking!" taehyung growled, picking a half cut baguette and aiming towards jimin's face; only for it to hit yoongi who was sat next to jimin.

"what the fuck?" yoongi glowered at taehyung, who nervously chuckled and slowly started to get up from his seat.

"y-yoongi hyung, it was an accident- i-i swear! oh- oh shit!" taehyung screamed; as he fell over his chair and onto the floor, dropping his plate in the process.

"serves you right; fucker." yoongi seethed while jimin giggles in agreement, yoongi calmly went back to enjoying his meal.

"one meal! i ask for one proper meal without one of you dumbasses messing it up!" namjoon exclaimed and shook his head in annoyance, dropping his utensils into the clothed table before storming out of the kitchen.

"great, now he's mad." hoseok scoffed, going over to the sink to place his dish, he followed after namjoon.

"i love being the unproblematic one." jungkook shrugged, taking another bite of his sausage.

"jungkook, you shut your mouth." taehyung rubbed his head as he stalked over to seokjin's chair, taking a seat onto the eldest's lap.

"well hey, i wasn't the one who made namjoon mad, was i?" jungkook mused, finishing off the last of his meal before standing up and placing his plate in the sink, grinning at taehyung.

"get off of me." seokjin slowly said to taehyung,

"hyung-"

"get off of me." he repeated, eyebrows raised at taehyung who didn't budge.

"wow, thanks for ruining breakfast jimin." taehyung huffed before stomping out of the kitchen.

"fuck you!" jimin called after taehyung,

"later!" taehyung's faint shout was heard.

"jungkook, you're such a good boy." seokjin cooed at the younger who was leaned against the kitchen counter,

"it sounds weird when you say it like that." jungkook pointed out.

"well, take it both ways." the older winked before leaving the kitchen.

jungkook blushed and glanced over to where jimin and yoongi sat; but they were too deep in their own conversation to notice anything.

////////