four

two weeks time skip

"no jimin, you can't sit on my fucking face!" jungkook quipped-- it's been two weeks and the other two have not left him alone. they've made countless dirty jokes and often bantered about it-- and jungkook would just sit there in disgust.

the 6 boys treated him well, much better than he'd expected. they fed him 3 meals a day, allowed him to roam around the house, watch tv and sometimes converse with them. the only member he felt uneasy around was namjoon-- with his constant threats, jungkook surely didn't want to mess anything up.

hoseok and seokin were the ones jungkook took a liking to, jin's motherly aura and hoseok's bubbly one loosened the boy up. on the contrary, there was jimin and taehyung-- who constantly asked jungkook to get in bed with them. yoongi was distant, not really saying much to him. 

jungkook knew not to trust them too much-- after all they did kidnap him and threaten to kill him if he attempted to escape.

"jungkook," namjoon's voice boomed throughout the room, startling him.

"y-yes?" his tone was squeaky, due to being intimidated by the older. "yes?" he repeated after clearing his throat in an attempt to sound tougher.

"taehyung and jimin are gonna help you train then buy you some new clothes, go get changed." the older disclosed, jungkook watched as jimin and taehyung discreetly high-fived each other.

"okay." he uttered, keeping his eyes on the floor as he stood up from the couch.

he sauntered over to their room once he was upstairs, jimin and taehyung followed,

"we're gonna see your muscles!" they sang in a painfully agonizing tone, jungkook glowered his eyes at them once he stopped in front of the shared room. taehyung however-- winked at the younger.

--------

"it's not that hard, gguk." taehyung cocked his head to the side to meet jungkook's gaze, gun in hand as he fired the weapon-- not even sparing a glance at the target.

"did i miss, jimin?" taehyung pursed his lips as he remained in the same position, turned away from the target.

"yes, by a lot." jimin chortled, jungkook bit his lip in an attempt to suppress his laughter.

"damn it, i wanted to look cool." he huffed as he fully twisted his body to jungkook.

"here, give it another try--" taehyung handed the gun over to the younger, who swiftly picked it up. 

he got into position, arms stretched out as they held the weapon, squinting an eye to get a better view at the target. 

"--oh and jungkook?" taehyung said, tapping onto the younger's shoulder.

"huh?" he kept his eyes on the target.

"just flex your arms out a bit-- for aiming purposes."

jungkook rolled his eyes at taehyung's witty comment and fired the gun, watching as the bullet pierced through the bulls eye. 

"woah! i never knew you could shoot this well!" jimin's eyes widened at the precise shot as his mouth hung ajar.

"i don't know if you realized, but i was in a gang myself." the youngest sarcastically remarked, the two ignored his comment and pursued the session.

"now for my favorite part," a smug grin played on jimin's face, "roleplay!" 

"NO!" jungkook intuitively cried out in frustration, "this is a training session, not a kinky threesome you dimwit!" 

"oh come on," taehyung groaned, "for training purposes." he tilted his head and flashed an evil smile.

"okay, jungkook and i will be the--" jimin started out, and got interrupted by jungkook.

"i didn't agree to this." he bluntly pointed out.

"--as i was saying," jungkook sighed i defeat when jimin continued, "jungkook and i are gonna play ourselves, taehyung you're gonna be someone from an opposing gang." he paused for a brief moment to glance at the two, making sure they understood. 

"jungkook, you need to protect an unconscious me from taehyung's shots, do what you can. we start now!" taehyung immediately grabbed the paintball gun and aimed at the two.

jungkook grabbed jimin's hands as he pulled both of them on the ground, immaculately dodging the 'bullets', taehyung caught onto the younger's actions and aimed towards the ground. 

"oh fuck," jungkook groaned as he lifted jimin off the floor bridal style and dodged the incoming bullets, he sighed in relief when he didn't get hit-- however, before he knew it taehyung had shot him on the shoulder, causing him to wince and nearly let go of jimin.

"not fast enough, jeon." jungkook averted his gaze to jimin, in his arms. he rolled his eyes as he realized jimin was smirking at him-- in an unpleasant way.

"why don't you try carrying 70 kilograms and dodging bullets, park?" the younger growled as he dropped jimin -- causing him to wince as his ass made impact with the floor.

"respect your elders, jungkook." taehyung frowned in disappointment, leaning down to help jimin up.

jungkook just scoffed in annoyance and rubbed his shoulder-- where the paintball had it him.

"respect your elders," he mimicked taehyung's tone, "i don't want to be here, you know it! i barely even know you guys for fucks sake! i don't even know why you're being nice to me-- even training me when i'm not part of your gang, i don't know why you even kidnapped me in the first place! i could have been happy at home with my boyfriend--" 

he stopped rambling as he reminisced home-- being in chanyeol's arms, and he finally broke down again.

"oh no. jungkook. crying. what to do?" taehyung's eyes widened as he pursed his lips and lead the younger into the car, still crying.

-------

the car ride was silent, jimin occasionally attempted to comfort jungkook but the younger just pushed him away.