seven

warning: slight smut :)

the 7 boys sat in the lounge; jungkook's head rested on seokjin's lap. the ceiling sparked interest as jungkook's stare was fixed on it.

he knew it was wrong, trusting these people, but something about them felt safe. sure, he despised them at first, but he watched himself slowly open up to them. why? he didn't know.

"i'm bored," jimin stated, pushing himself off of the back of the couch, now sittingon the edge. jungkook's gaze flickered over to jimin, along with the others.

"and?" namjoon cocked a brow, not sparing a glance to the boy talking as he typed away on his laptop.

"can we play truth or dare?" a smile played on his face as he spoke, but it quickly faded when namjoon dismissed him.

"what are we? fucking 10 years old? i'm busy if you can't tell," namjoon rolled his eyes at the younger, his glance lasted a few seconds before quickly snapping back to the device.

the leader sighed as he watched jimin crawl over to him, resting his chin on namjoon's knee and pushing the device off of his lap.

"please hyung," he dragged out the 'please' and pouted, his chin still sat on the leader's knee.

"fine."

jungkook felt the corners of his lip tug into a small smile, he imitated the other's actions as they all sat in a circle on the floor.

———————
they were on the third round of the game, thankfully for jungkook the bottle hadn't pointed in his direction yet.

"yoongi, truth or dare?" seokjin asked, an evil grin spread across his face; meaning he had something in mind for both options.

"truth," the mint haired shrugged, running his tongue along the insides of his mouth.

"who's better in bed, taehyung or jimin?" a smirk now sat on the eldest's face, watching as jimin and taehyung's eyes widened.

"i mean, it depends," he gulped, alternatively glancing at the two "but personally, it's jimin." He breathed out.

a gasp and a shriek of victory.

"i'm offended, yoongs." taehyung scoffed with a nonchalant roll of his eyes.

jimin on the other hand pumped a fist in the air and muttered an, "i knew it."

"jimin's ass is bigger, i have to say." everyone's eyes widened as jungkook spoke, the words that left his mouth took everyone by surprise.

jungkook bit his lip in regret, gulping. he breathed out in relief when the others began cackling.

"that was so," seokjin wheezed our and continued, "unexpected, but i love it!"

namjoon felt himself chuckle too as he made eye contact with jungkook.

but hoseok took it to another level, he was now the real life representation of "i'm dying of laughter".

the laughter soon died down and namjoon spun the bottle,

it landed on jungkook and yoongi, ironically.

"jungkook, truth or dare?"

he felt the stares of all the boys on him; biting his lip before responding.