s i x t e e n

"i was saying, banging your head against a wall for an hour burns 150 calories! how co-"

"hobi, it's 2 am in the morning, please shut the fuck up." namjoon huffed, walking over to taehyung and jungkook's shared room, hearing giggles.

"why are you guys up at this time?" namjoon cleared his throat to inform them of his presence, watching as jungkook stiffened at the older's tone.

"i-i-" jungkook tried to stifle his laughter because of taehyung's facial expressions. "we were just-"

"goofing around, i get it. i need to talk to you, jungkook." jungkook quickly nodded, hopping off of the bed and making his way towards namjoon.

"hobi and i are going on a mission, do you wanna join?" namjoon asked, leaning against the doorframe.

"i don't mind." jungkook shrugged, momentarily glancing back at taehyung who was definitely eavesdropping.

"get changed and we'll-"

"i wanna come!" taehyung whined, standing up from the bed and clinging onto namjoon's arm.

"no." namjoon glowered his eyes at the younger, who only jumped at namjoon's change of tone. jungkook glanced between the two and gulped, going back into his room to get changed.

"hyung-" taehyung started, but only got cut off.

"taehyung, i said no." the older growled, watching taehyung's face fall before he quickly turned around and into his room, slamming the door shut. he wasn't having taehyung's attitude one bit, so he followed behind the boy.

"get out." taehyung sniffled once he heard the door open. he didn't want to turn around to meet namjoon's gaze.

"why the fuck are you crying?!" namjoon screamed, grabbing taehyung and spinning him to face him before pushing the younger against the wall. taehyung thrashed around and even attempted to kick the older, but namjoon only tightened his grip.

"don't fucking touch me!" taehyung shouted, throwing a punch to the older's cheek. that's when namjoon had enough, so he threw taehyung onto the floor.

jungkook had just finished changing and by the time he left the bathroom he quickly spotted the fight.

"hyung, stop!" jungkook cried in an attempt to make namjoon stop.

"stay out of this jungkook." namjoon hissed before throwing another punch to taehyung's jaw. namjoon turned his head and noticed that jungkook was making his way to them; so taehyung took that as a chance to knee the older's crotch.

but it only made namjoon angrier, so by the time jungkook tried to pull namjoon off of taehyung, namjoon shoved jungkook; sending him to the wall, whimpering. him and taehyung continued throwing punches at each other.

"what the fuck!?" a panicked jin rushed into the room; followed by jimin who's eyes were wide.

"namjoon- stop it- y-you're gonna kill him!" jimin yelled, tears brimming at his eyes as he attempted to pull namjoon off of taehyung.

jin rushed over to jungkook and kneeled down beside the younger,

"kook, are you okay?" he asked the younger, searching for any signs of injuries.

"i'm fine," jungkook breathed out, his gaze averted over to namjoon and taehyung. "they're gonna kill e-each other." he gulped.

"hyung- do something!" jimin cried, unable to stop the fight. that's when jungkook saw jin's eyes darken as he approached the two.

"cut it out, namjoon!" seokjin roared, finally pulling namjoon of off the boy, as soon as he did jimin rushed to taehyung.

before namjoon could say anything, seokjin had slapped him across the face.

"what the fuck has gotten into you!? trying to kill your own f-family!" seokjin gripped namjoon's shirt, shaking him. "y-you know what- just- get out." seokjin snapped, pointing to the door. namjoon scoffed and stormed out of the room.

jungkook rushed over to taehyung who was crying on jimin's shoulder.

"i d-didn't do a-anything-" taehyung sobbed, now clutching onto jin's shirt, his lip was busted and blood was dripping out of his nose.

"i know, baby." seokjin muttered, rubbing circles on the boys back and told jimin to grab the first aid kit.

"i need to go." jungkook squeaked to himself before grabbing his jacket and looking for hoseok.