t w e n t y - t w o

Jungkook and Taehyung tensed up at the sight before them. It wasn't any of the boys who was tied down. But rather a female.

Jungkook slowly hid behind Taehyung, scared. Everyone's gaze turned to the two,

"Sit down." Yoongi spoke in an icy tone, one that Jungkook never heard. The pair took a seat on the end of the couch.

The sound of the front door being unlocked was heard. Namjoon stood up and walked towards the door and realized Seokjin was home.

"Welcome back." Namjoon sarcastically greeted the older, then slowly dragged him to the living room.

Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes off the girl, with sleek black hair and brown eyes. Her mouth was duct taped shut, but the fear in her eyes was evident.

Seokjin gasped loudly when they entered the living room, and Namjoon had to hold him back.

"What- What the fuck?!" Seokjin yelled, "How'd you- you find her?" He stammered.

Namjoon pressed a kiss to the back of Jin's head, then wrapped an arm around the older's waist as they faced the girl.

"Hoseok has his ways, baby." Namjoon whispered, "And now, you're going to watch her die."

The girl muffled out a scream, tears falling out of her eyes. She pulled at the restraints but it was hopeless.

"No! Namjoon, please-please don't do this!" Seokjin cried out, attempting to get out of his grip, unfortunate to his dismay Namjoon held on tighter.

"Kookie baby, hold her down." The leader ordered, and who was Jungkook to say no?
Jungkook quickly held her down so she wouldn't be able to move a muscle.
"Yoongs, wanna do the honors?"

Yoongi smirked and pulled out a pistol, loading it. Seokjin thrashed around in Namjoon's hold.
"N-Namjoon, please." Seokjin whimpered, and Namjoon's heart ached for a moment.

"I'm sorry." Namjoon said, no remorse in his voice as Yoongi pulled the trigger and the girl went limp in Jungkook's hold.

Turns out, Jungkook didn't care. He just giggled. Giggled. Everyone's eyes widened at his reaction, and Seokjin looked shaken.

"What she deserves for fucking my hyung." Jungkook giggled again before stepping away from the dead body. Namjoon smirked, letting go of Seokjin and walking towards the youngest, pressing a chaste kiss on his lips.

"We should get you cleaned up, Koo." Namjoon said, pulling Jungkook up the stairs.

Meanwhile, Seokjin was still in shock. Taehyung and Jimin genuinely felt guilty, Yoongi and Hoseok on the other hand just laughed and disposed Irene's body.

Jimin hugged Seokjin, while Taehyung backhugged him.

"I mean, I bet my head game was stronger than hers." Jimin muttered,

"You bet it was." Seokjin laughed, because to be honest, this wasn't the first time this has happened, and possibly won't be the last.