e i g h t

a/n: nsfw warning

jungkook didn't sleep that night; thinking about how he let namjoon touch him, in front of everyone. he was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt someone's arm wrap around his waist.

the sunlight beamed through the curtains; emitting blinding rays of light that sting jungkook's eyes.

he tilted his head to see taehyung; who clung onto him like a koala. he clicked his tongue in confusion;

"taehyung," jungkook whispered, watching as taehyung's eyes immediately snapped open and a grin on his face. he was startled at first, gasping.

"what the fuck?!" jungkook shrieked, prying taehyung off of him.

"what?" taehyung rolled his eyes and snuggled closer to jungkook.

"you can't just scare me like that!" the younger whisper-yelled; careful not to wake the others up.

"i literally opened my eyes, you pussy." and another eye roll from taehyung.

"did you just call me a pussy?" jungkook challenged looking down at taehyung who laid on his chest.

"yes," the older mumbled into jungkook's shirt.

"say it to my face," jungkook bit back. taehyung cocked a brow, looking up to meet jungkook's gaze. he sat up, perched on jungkook's lap.

"you. are. a. pussy." with every word taehyung jabbed his finger into jungkook's chest, giggling shortly after.

jungkook gripped taehyung's wrist in one hand, flipping them over.

"oh," the older fake moaned. "so kinky."

"why are you like this?" jungkook cringed as he shook his head in disbelief, still pinning taehyung down. he stared down at taehyung's half lidded eyes; who stared back.

"jungkook," taehyung whined, bottom lip puckered.

"what?" he queried, maintaining eye contact.

"can you kiss me?"

jungkook's eyes widened, however he quickly nodded, leaning down.
stop; his subconscious had told him, it's wrong.
but his lips has other plans as they connected with taehyung's, savoring the flavor of peppermint as their lips moved against each other's.

taehyung growled into the kiss; wanting more. he bit down on jungkook's bottom lip. jungkook took it as a sign to depen the kiss, his tongue darted into taehyung's mouth; exploring it

jungkook let go of taehyung's hand, and not too long after the older's hands began palming hin through his joggers.

"t-taehyung, fuck. not now." jungkook grunted as he bit down onto the older's jaw, leaving a mark that surely wouldn't fade soon.
they were so busy in their lip lock session, not noticing seokjin walk in, eyes wide.

"taehyung you horny bastard!" seokjin screeched, jungkook quickly collected himself and jumped off of the bed, but taehyung laid there with a lazy smirk painted across his lips.

"we're leaving now!" yoongi's muffled voice boomed throughout the mansion.

"where are we going?" jungkook's gaze was fixed onto seokjin as he spoke.

"you'll see, now come downstairs before they leave us," he joked, turning to taehyung, "and you, you better keep it in your pants!"
and with that he left the room; followed by the younger two.