t e n

jungkook shrieked as hoseok showed him a baby crab he caught,

"get it away from me!" he screeched and quickly stood up from his beach towel, he sprinted to the shore; but hoseok caught up.

"if you get in the water i'll put this innocent crab away." hoseok huffed, pointing to the creature that sat in his palm.

"fine!" jungkook shouted before stepping into the salty beach water. he cringed every time the water got deeper but stopped where they all were.

hoseok followed shortly after, and now all 7 of them stood waist level in the water; together. jimin lunged forward and clung onto jungkook's back, resting his head against the younger's shoulder. jungkook was caught off guard at first, but quickly regained his composure.

"you're really buff," jimin blurted out, not loud enough but jungkook caught it.

"thanks?" jungkook chuckled, placing his hands under jimin's thighs to support him. jungkook glanced over to namjoon to see that he was dragging seokjin out of the water.

he sighed before turning to taehyung, with jimin still on his back.

"so jungkook," taehyung spoke, jungkook riased his brows, waiting for him to continue,
"did you think about that threesome yet?"

jungkook chuckled before replying,

"maybe," he joked, watching taehyung's face light up in amusement and jimin chuckling on his shoulder.

"jimin!" yoongi, who was now on the shore; called for the younger boy.

"i'm gonna go," jimin said, his tone indicating he didn't want to get off of jungkook's back

"sad," jungkook mumbled, not knowing jimin caught it.

"fuck you!" jimin playfully hit jungkook's chest as he jumped off.

taehyung swam towards jungkook, ready to latch onto the younger, until a scream stopped him.

"fucking hell! you monster!" hoseok was now sprinting out of the water, if that was even possible. as soon as he reached the shore he held onto his toe, shouting things like "crabs are monsters!"

"silly hyung," taehyung giggled as he wrapped his arms and legs around jungkook's waist, leaving the floating to jungkook.

"hmm." jungkook hummed, too focused on taehyung's plump lips. he sighed in content as taehyung leaned forward, their lips inches apart.

"get out of the water before you idiots drown!" yoongi's voice startled the two, their heads snapped to see everyone looking at them and a blush formed on their cheeks.

"we can still continue this later, right?" taehyung whispered as he detached himself from jungkook. the younger nodded, holding onto taehyung's hand while they walked to the shore.

"you guys are such cockblockers!" taehyung huffed once they reached the mat where all the boys sat on.

"or you just find the weirdest times to fuck," namjoon nonchalanty states as he popped a strawberry in his mouth. jumgkook's face was steaming red now, his body radiated with heat.

"hyung, don't think i didn't see seokjin giving you head a few minutes ago." jimin retorted and rested his head against taehyung's lap. jungkook giggled at how namjoon's eyes widened and frantically glanced between jimin and seokjin.

"jimin, shut up, you're no better." yoongi grumbled from hoseok's lap as his head rested against the younger's shoulder.

jungkook realized he'd been the only one who was alone, until seokjin spoke,

"come here, baby." seokjin smiled at the younger and pointed to his lap. jungkook crawled over to seokjin before placing his head in the older's lap.

he sighed as seokjin's hands soothingly played with his hair, leaning in for more.

"why are you guys so nice to me?"