t w e n t y - o n e ⚠️

⚠️Warning ⚠️ : This chapter contains smut! If you are uncomfortable then stop reading or SKIP, please don't report.

"Tae-- Seokjin's gonna kill me because--" Jungkook stopped in his tracks before he could even walk in.

Taehyung was right in front of him, their faces millimeters apart. Jungkook seemed to notice their height difference was so small, in fact they were probably even the same height.

Before he could even say anything, Taehyung pressed their lips together. Jungkook hummed into the kiss mouth and placed his hands on Taehyung's waist, while Taehyung tugged at the raven's locks.

"I want you to- fu-fuck me." Taehyung panted outonce they pulled away. Jungkook's eyes widened.

"What? A-are you sure?" Jungkook stuttered out , barely able to speak after Taehyung's sudden confession.

"Yes- stop talking." Taehyung giggled, smashing their lips together once again, their tongues gliding against one another's.

A few minutes later, they were both undressed. And on the bed. Taehyung spread his legs, looking up at Jungkook seemed hesitant.

"Kookie, if you don't feel comfortable-"

Jungkook didn't give Taehyung time to finish his sentence as he slammed his cock into Taehyung's hole.

Taehyung screamed in pleasure, wanting more.
"H-harder." Taehyung cried, fisting the sheets.

Jungkook looked down at Tahyung's state, his head was thrown back onto the pillow, knuckles turning white from how hard he was clutching onto the sheets.

Jungkook started thrusting harder— and faster. He reached down to press a kiss to Taehyung's neck, then up to his jaw— and finally his mouth, swallowing the older's moans.

Taehyung came untouched, and spilled al over his and Jungkook's chests. With one final thrust, Jungkook came in Taehyung.

Taehyung started breathing heavily as he pulled Jungkook down for yet another kiss, but this time it was slower.
"That was really good, wonder why you didn't fuck me earlier." Taehyung whispered, sitting up.

"Yeah, I wonder too." Jungkook softly chuckled, picking himself up and helping Taehyung too.

After their — rather steamy— shower, they headed to the living room. Only to spot the rest of the boys. And a person tied up.

//////////////

im the worst author skdjsjdw