n i n e

jungkook and taehyung trudged down the stairs in sync, spotting the other 5 on their phones, waiting for them.

once their presence was acknowledged, no words were spoken, instead they walked to the van and got seated.

"hyung," jimin who was talking to yoongi, frowned. yoongi turned to jimin, who was in the 3 seater with the younger two

"yes?" he asked, furrowing his brows at jimin.

"we forgot our guns," jimin frowned again and nodded his head towards the trunk of the van, to prove his statement.

yoongi clicked his tongue, then chuckled before leaning his head against the seat.

"we won't need them." yoongi said, a small smile etched onto his face. taehyung turned to jimin, mourning a 'weird' go him.

jungkook, as usual; was confused.

30 minutes of seokjin laughing at his own jokes, which namjoon only told him to 'stop talking please'.

"you guys are just jealous you can't crack jokes like mine," seokjin scoffed, dusting his shoulders in pride.

"please shut up." yoongi grumbled from beside the older, "why did i sit next to you?"

"because you love me," seokjin puckered his lips and pressed a kiss to yoongi's cheeks, which resulted in yoongi rolling his eyes.

"is anyone gonna tell us where we're going?" taehyung whined from the backseat, resting his head against jungkook's shoulder.

"guys," he said again, in an attempt to gain their attention.

"guys," but this time, he dragged the word.

"gu-"

"taehyung, shut the fuck up!" namjoon screeched as he pulled over, taehyung jumped at the sudden impact; and so did the others.

"a beach?" jungkook muttered, biting his lip.

"yes baby, a beach." seokjin cooed, unbuckling his seatbelt before standing up and exiting the vehicle; leaving a confused jungkook.

a few seconds later, he reappeared, but this time with no shirt and a beach hat on his head. jungkook's eyes widened at his toned body and broad, broad shoulders.

seokjin's head popped back into the car,

"you guys coming or what?"

jimin and taehyung squealed in excitement, stumbling out of the car.

namjoon and yoongi left too, leaving jungkook with hobi.

"come on," hoseok flashed him a grin, before grabbing him by the arm and exiting the vehicle.

"hyung, i don't have swimwear." jungkook told
hoseok, a pout on his face.

"seokjin packed some for you, go ask him." hoseok said as he discarded his own shirt. jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of the older who was now stripping out of his pants.

he quickly turned with a blush around before going over to seokjin, who already sneed to know what the younger needed.

"here," seokjin smiled as he handed over the swimming trunks. jungkook unfolded the piece of clothing,

"n-no shirt?" jungkook asked, gulping afterwards.

"kook, it's just us, don't be shy." the elder ruffled jungkook's hair before picking up the beach mats and walking over to the shore.

'it's just us', what does he mean by that? jungkook thought.

"hyung! where do i change!?" jungkook shouted over, but seokjin was too far away now, he let out a sigh.

"you can just change here," namjoon's voice startled the younger, as he quickly turned around to face him.

"but everyone can see." the younger bit the inside of his cheek as he spoke.

"i'll cover you." namjoon assured, holding up a towel and stretching it out.

"d-don't look." jungkook mumbled, quickly pulling the shorts up his legs and removing his shirt.

"done?" namjoon asked.

"yeah."

"let's go."