f o u r t e e n

the night in the kitchen was short lived, after jungkook had whined about his leg hurting taehyung led him back to the bedroom; only to make out for 20 minutes before they both fell asleep.

it was 3 am when jungkook heard inaudible noises from the wall next to his room, so instinctively he stood up, almost limping to the next room to see what the commotion was about.

his ears perked up in embarrassment at what he heard,

"harder hyung! please!" jimin's voice could be heard from outside the bedroom door, which he presumed was jin's because of the food stickers that were stuck onto the door.

as soon as jungkook was about to turn around, namjoon walked out of his own room, which was opposite of seokjin's.

"what's going on?" the older grumbled, eyes still half shut as he scratched the back of his head in confusion.

"i-i heard noises from jin hyung's room b-but-" before he could finish his sentence, the door flew open to reveal a sweaty seokjin.

"oh thank fuck, namjoon! please help me!" seokjin gasped, pointing to jimin on the bed.

jungkook stifled his laughter, because it wasn't what he thought it was,

they weren't fucking, jimin's head was stuck in a bucket. jungkook put it two and two together, his dirty thoughts being pushed away

"namjoon hyung please!" jimin whined from the room, namjoon rubbed his forehead in defense, tired. he sauntered into the room, seokjin and jungkook following.

"jimin, how the fuck did you get your head stuck in a bucket at 3am?!" namjoon frustratedly huffed; disappointed but not really surprised.

"i was trying to see if it would hurt to roll down the stairs with a bucket on my head; but i needed the toilet and realized it wasn't coming off." jimin's voice was muffled, a hint of amusement in his tone.

"pull!" seokjin shouted and held jimin's waist as namjoon tried to pull the bucket off of his head. jungkook but his lip to refrain from laughing; he failed as soon as he watched the bucket fly off of jimin's head; sending namjoon to the floor with the bucket.

"it's not funny!" jimin wailed and smacked jungkook's arm, namjoon left the room; grumbling something like "fucking idiots" as he did so.

///////////////