t h i r t e e n

"he can't know, joon."

"we have to tell him sooner or later."

"guys shut the fuck up, watch this!" jimin whistled and began twerking to random music, ofcourse, taehyung was there to cheer him on; the two not bettering to take the conversation seriously.

"jimin get off the fucking table before you break it like last time." namjoon sneered, a look of annoyance adorning his face. he quickly turned back to hoseok, talking again.

"go jimin!" seokjin hollered as he entered the living room with a glass of wine in hand, he put the glass down before he joined the pink haired boy, alongside taehyung.

yoongi was asleep in jungkook's room, making sure to look after the boy. yoongi was too deep in his slumber to not notice jungkook slipping out of the room.

jungkook entered the living room, yawning. his eyes quickly widened at the sight before him;

namjoon and hoseok making out on the couch, taehyung smacking jimin's butt, while seokjin twerked with them.

"oh hey—" seokjin coughed and jimin quickly ran over, shutting the music off. all eyes were on jungkook, apologetic looks on their faces.

jungkook stood there, eyes repetitively blinked to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"jungkook," yoongi rushed into the living room, panting. "y-your leg, y-you shouldn't get u-up." he said, taking deep breathes between each syllable. his gaze quickly averted between jungkook and the boys,

"i'm fine." jungkook assures the older, who furrowed his brows before nodding and walking back to his room.

"c-care to join us?" jimin nervously chuckled, arm extended out to the younger.

"i- you know what- just- i'm gonna pretend like i didn't see that, just- okay." jungkook's face contorted into a cringe, quickly rushing to the kitchen.

———————

jungkook went to the kitchen to have a snack, or at least it's what he intended to do; he doesn't know why he ended up between taehyung's legs as the older sat on the counter.

"you know, we never got to finish last time." taehyung hummed, his hand reaching up to cup jungkook's cheeks. jungkook places his hands on the older's thighs, humming as he leaned into him.

"you're so pretty." taehyung whispered as his finger grazed over jungkook's bottom lip, he quickly attached their lips, whimpering at the sensation.

——-

hey y'all quick filler chapter cause i have school omg ew; anyways what ships do y'all wanna see more?? obv vkook, but comment other ships hehe