e l e v e n

"why are you guys so nice to me?"

jungkook's question caught the 6 boys off guard. hoseok was the first to speak up,

"would you rather us torturing you?" his words sounded hesitant, seokjin sent a glare in hoseok's direction. the eldest looked down at the boy in his lap,

"it's because you're too young," seokjin mumbled as he brushed the fringe out of jungkook's forehead. jungkook furrowed his brows at jin's words.

the others were now conversing with each other, but jungkook sat there, confused.

"earth to jungkook!" taehyung's voice snapped him out his his mini trance. he rose a brow at taehyung in query,

"jimin asked you a question." taehyung stated, jungkook's gaze snapped to jimin, who was more than ready to ask the question again.

"are you a virgin?" jimin asked and jungkook felt all eyes on him, the youngest coughed before he answered,

"no," he sheepishly admitted, a blush began forming on his cheeks at the random question.

the sudden sound of a gunshot ringing through the air startled the 7 boys. jungkook quickly sat up, frantically glancing between the others. namjoon was the first to take action, he stood up and motioned for them to do the same,

"run!" the eldest; seokjin screamed. he held onto jungkook's hand as they began sprinting towards the direction of the van.

"what's happening!?" a breathless jungkook asked as he ran as fast as he could, still holding onto jin. seokjin dismissed the younger's question by tightening his grip and running faster.

they were out of the sand zone now, so they sprinted faster.

"fuck! taehyung get up!" hoseok's voice could be heard from behind jungkook, so intuitively the youngest quickly glanced back, he saw taehyung on the floor.

"my fucking gucci flip flop broke!" taehyung exclaimed as he quickly stood up and continued running.

jungkook seemed to busy eyeing taehyung that he tripped on his own feet, his hand left seokjin's as he fell onto the hard cement.

before he had the chance to get up, a wave of pain surged throughout his whole leg. jungkook looked down at his thigh to see a bullet wound, heavily bleeding.

"shit!" hoseok and taehyung simultaneously screamed as they quickly lifted the younger who was now feeling dizzy from the ground and continued to sprint until they reached inside.

"joon, start the fucking car!" yoongi, who was in the passenger's seat, hollered.

"i'm trying— fuck, jungkook breathe for me, okay?" namjoon worriedly looked at jungkook through the rearview mirror as he started the car.

the youngest whimpered, his eyelids slowly getting heavier by the moment.
seokjin grabbed the extra towel and wrapped it around the bleeding wound, taehyung and jimin sat in front of jungkook, occasionally helping the eldest.
hoseok held jungkook's hand in an attempt to comfort him,

"don't pass out," hoseok muttered while jungkook's head fell on his shoulder.

"this is all i can do for now," seokjin panted, he grumbled as the car took a swift turn, causing him to hit his back against the chairs.

"jimin, why the fuck are you crying?" taehyung hissed, wiping the blood of off his knee, which was caused when he tripped.

"because you're hurt," jimin choked out. jungkook breathlessly chuckled, his leg still in excruciating pain.

the youngest bit his lip as the pain increased, his fingers digging into his clenched fist.