BSM : He Finds A Used Condom From You and Another Member Part 3

Ashton: Ashton left the bathroom to see you and Luke at the kitchen counter with your homework sprawled out in front of you. "You alright?" you ask not looking up from the school work and Luke slightly tensed up next to you and you hit his arm. "What'd we talk about?" He relaxed slightly and you glared up at your brother. "Are you done making my boyfriend uncomfortable now?" Ashton shook his head. "I don't know. I didn't think for one that i'd ever have my band mate dating my sister and for a second thing, i never thought i'd find a condom in my sisters room that was used." You put down your pencil. "Look, i'm almost done with school, i'm graduating in a month. I'm old enough to make my own decisions. Having sex with Luke is one of those decisions. Get used to it Ashton, i'm not your baby sister with pigtails anymore." You grabbed Luke's hand and left your school work on the kitchen island along with Ashton.

Michael: You sat with Calum on his bed, slightly uncomfortable. "Relax?" he asked and you shook your head. "No Calum, Michael's pissed at you and probably wants to literally kill you right now. I don't want you two to have that kind of relationship. You need to fix this, i already tried." Calum sat up and looked out his window. "He's still down there." "Go to him." you say and as soon as he leaves you fall onto his bed and cover your face with your hands. "What the hell has my life turned into?" You had actually dozed off and was soon awoken by being shaken. "What?" "Look at me." It was Calum, you opened your eyes to see him having a black eye. "Calum!" you instantly began to worry and he smirked. "Don't worry Michael feels a lot better after giving it to me. It's the worst he could do." Michael was behind him. "Can you believe that after all this i'm the one that feels bad now?" You laughed. "You two all good then?" "Yes." They answered in unison and you smirked. "Yay my two favorite guys getting along, my life is good once again."

Luke: Luke glared at Ashton and Ashton just ignored it, focusing his attention on you. "You having a good day?" he asked in his sweet voice and you smiled back. "Yeah, my brother glaring at you is really putting a damper on things however." You turned to your brother. "Are you done Lucas?" Luke glared at you. "Why would you two lie to me about this?" "Would it have just been better to say i was sleeping with your sister?" Ashton asked and Luke shifted in his seat, making Ashton nod. "Exactly it wouldn't have been better. You were going to know about it someday. I plan on being with her for a very long time and well, sex comes with time." Luke stood and still looked slightly uncomfortable. "Just, throw them away next time." You and Ashton both nodded. "Or you can stay out of my room." you say after a second thought.

Calum: The movie ended and you were helping clean up as well as trying to keep Calum from killing Michael. You had Michael with you and Calum was with Ashton and Luke. "Are you and Calum alright? Or is he still pissed at you." Michael put away a bag of chips and sighed, relaxing against the counter top. "Still mad, but he says he'll try and not be mad. He's more mad that we kept it a secret instead of just flat out telling him, but how awkward would that have been." "He might still be uncomfortable with the fact that we're dating still, i mean, i am his baby sister." Michael nodded. "But i'd never hurt you, ever." You smile and go into his arms. "I know." "I approve!" Calum says from the doorway, now smiling. "Just don't make me take it back, Michael. I'll really kill you then."