BSM : You're Little And Ask An Awkward Question

Calum: (Age 5) He was driving you back home from daycare when a song came on the radio that got your interest. 'Like a Virgin' by Madonna and apparently 'virgin' was the only word you heard from the entire song. "Calum? What's a virgin?" Luckily he had just parked in the driveway when you asked. "Why do you ask, (YN)?" "Radio." you reply simply. "So what is a virgin?" "Umm, how i do i explain this to a five year old." he mutters to himself. "(YN), i'll tell you when you're older, okay, please ask later." You nod. "Okay." He got you inside and sat you on the couch helping you take your shoes off. "Calum, it's later and i'm older, what's a virgin?"

Luke: (Age 2) "I want one of those!" you point at Luke, all the guys were over and had no idea what you were trying to get at. "You want one of what, (YN)?" You walked closer and pointed at his crotch. "I saw you in shower, you have dangly thing, i want dangly thing. Can i have one?" The other three burst out laughing and you stared at Luke who only had a look of fear on his face. "Um, (YN), you can't have one of those baby." "Why not?" you pouted and began crying. "I want one!" Luke glared at the other boys. "What the hell do i do now?"

Michael: (Age 4) You were a little adventurer and snooped around your big brother's room, just having fun. You were currently playing doctor by yourself and found a box and opened it. Thinking they were doctor gloves you tried to put them on, but they didn't quite fit, so you decided to ask Michael why not. "Mikey?" you shouted and found him playing video games with Calum. "What's up buttercup?" he returned and you giggled then you held up the box of condoms in one hand and the condom on your right hand. "Why don't these doctor gloves fit? They come in funny wrapper too!" you laugh and Michael stared mortified as Calum cracked up laughing. "Um, (YN), you don't need to know what those are, they're not doctor gloves by the way, but put them back where you found them please? And take them off your hands."

Ashton: (Age 6) "Can i get a baby, Ashton?" you ask as you and him walked through the store to get some shopping done for him and the boys. "Sure, we'll go pick one out." he says and walks with you over to the toy aisles and once you get to the baby dolls, you just stare at him awkwardly. "Pick one out." he says and you shake your head. "I want to have a real one, Ashton." "You can't have one yet, babe ,you've got years and years to wait." "Why do i have to wait to have my own baby? I want a baby!" Ashton groaned and looked around the store, silently thanking everything and anything that no one was around to hear this conversation. "I think this will be best if mom explains this to you, (YN)."