Amnesia

Michael: ‘I Remember The Makeup Running Down Your Face’
You had told him that you were leaving. That there was someone else in your life. “I’m sorry.” You tell him and Michael just clenched his fists and walked inside his house and shut his door behind him, crouching down against the door and letting the tears slip down his face. Standing up, he looked through the window and saw the makeup running down your face, smearing all over your face. It broke him apart to see you like this, but there was nothing else he could do. He pulled the ring out of his back pocket that he was about to give you and let it fall to the ground. He didn’t need it anymore.

Luke: ‘The Pictures That You Sent Me, They’re Still Living In My Phone’
He clicked through his phone, at the pictures of the two of you from all your little dates and concerts you had gone with him to. Seeing the two of you so happy had him wondering why you left him the way you did. He loved you, he really did. He thought you loved him too, but, he guessed wrong he thought. “You have to delete them.” Ashton told him and Luke just shook his head. “I don’t think i can. I still love her.” “Luke, she’s gone. She’s not coming back. It’s time for you to forget her and move on, she’s already done the same. If you don’t, then i will. You have ten minutes.”

Ashton: ‘I Wish I Could Wake Up With Amnesia And Forget All The Stupid Little Things’
Another dream of you and him clouded his brain as he went on with his day to day activities. He’d walk around the house and every little thing he saw would remind him of you in some way or another. The bathroom, the kitchen, the shower, the bed, it all lead to you in the end. “I need to forget her, but i don’t know how to get her out of my brain, she’s there whenever i close my eyes, whenever my eyes are open, she just wont’ leave my head. You guys have to help me.” He begged his band mates and they just shook their heads. “Don’t know.” Luke answered and Ashton covered his face with his hand and fell back against the floor. “Can i just wake up with amnesia and be done with this already? It’d make it so much easier.”

Calum: ‘I Thought About Our Last Kiss, How It Felt, The Way You Tasted’
The last kiss you two shared, lingered on his lips as you walked away, then drove away from him. He stood in place as you increased the distance between the two of you. Miles and miles now separated you two but he could still feel you on his lips. How they tasted and made him smile, then he remembered he’d never see you again. You never wanted to see him again. But why did you kiss him then? The thought burned within him and he was now a lost little puppy, sitting on his front step, his fingers constantly at his lips trying to keep the feeling of you there. “Please come back.” He murmured and closed his eyes, face down towards the pavement.