The Baby Lies On His Chest

Calum: Just coming home with a new baby took the energy out of both of you, all she ever did was scream and prevent you from sleeping until one day you found a solution. "Just lay her on your chest Calum, like take your shirt off and let her lay on your bare chest, i heard that helps with daddy daughter bonding when they're babies." Calum follows your instructions and you lay the little girl on his chest once he laid down himself and you both smile in relief as she lays in silence on her daddy's chest. "A perfect fit." you say and Calum smirks, putting a hand on her back. "The best fit."

Ashton: He still had many cords connected to his body but the hospital finally said that he could be held by you guys. You took your time holding him then got up so that Ashton could hold him. The nurse told him to unbutton a few buttons on his shirt so that his son could lay on his bare chest and Ashton did so and smiled when they placed him on his chest. You smiled from the seat next to him. "So tiny." Then your son smiled into Ash's chest and both of you giggled. "He knows who his daddy is." You nod. "How could he not? You talked to him everyday."

Luke: The little baby was constantly getting sick and she was getting a fever and both you and Luke were going crazy trying to give her medicine. As you gathered a new round of medicine, Luke placed the burning baby onto his chest and waited for you to come in. "She's relaxed." you note and Luke smirks. "Yeah, she just needed to lay on her daddy, give me the medicine i'll give it to her." "You sure?" Luke adjusted so that she was still lying on his chest and he could have easy access to give her her medicine. "I'm positive."

Michael: He stared down at the head of his son who just rested on his chest as he played video games with a smile. "Not paying attention to daddy play are you?" Your son let out a tiny grunt and Michael chuckled. "And you don't care at all, you just want daddy to let you sleep on his chest and leave you alone, huh?" He could see the smile form on his son's face and he shook his head. "You're already a little show off, you're going to be fun to watch grow up, kid, i know you'll be a fun one."