Eunwoo

Cha Eunwoo

His name that kept repeating on people's mouth

His presence dominates the eyes of women

His dark black eyes can fasten the rippled of a heartbeat

His hauntingly fair skin portrays the beauty of his existence

His intoxicating scent can drown women to their lust and tempted mind

His husky seductive voice can heaped the anxiety of person he talked with

His sensual thin perfectly lined lips can barred the girl's worlds away

His tall broad body can make women drools for him

His flexed muscles when he's moving can make womens engulf into mental syndrome

"What are you looking at?"Tia looked at her side then she saw her guy friend,Moonbin was leaning at the locker staring at her.She blushed worried for being caught, "Nothing,i..urm...have to go to the restroom"she closed her locker then ran to the restroom.

She washed her hands and her eyes focused on her reflection in the mirror she stood infront of.Straight black hair,matching brown eyes and a pale dull face.Travelling further,she looked over her clothing.Gray cami with denim jeans and a pair of flat black shoes.

Her cheeks blushed when she reminded herself of what happened before.She never wanted people to know she had a crush at Eunwoo eventhough its Moonbin.
She slapped her face full of embarassment but then she thought of Eunwoo.

The guy she was sick of every day every night.The guy that fixed in her eyes on day and drowned in her moan on bed at night.Eunwoo was drop dead gorgeous in her book.
She really want to talk to him,laugh with him,hold,touch,hug,kiss and sex with him.Her heap of temptation was risen when she thought of Eunwoo. Eunwoo.Eunwoo was a drug for her happiness.She cant stop smiling widely if she thought of him.

She walked out then she saw Moonbin was waiting for her outside."What took you so long?Im hungry"Moonbin pulled Tia's arm then walked to the cafeteria.