farewell

Tia woke up because of a loud sound disturbed her sleep.She looked beside her was empty,Eunwoo had awake.She walked out then she saw Eunwoo was putting Moonbin's body inside a black plastic."Are you gonna bury him?",Eunwoo looked at Tia then continued his work ignored Tia's question.Tia walked to him then held his hands,"i want to follow you".Eunwoo pushed Tia to the floor but Tia stood back held his hands begging him,"please Eunwoo.Let me follow you".Eunwoo looked at him with his eerie look,"I will but in one term".Tia looked at Eunwoo waited for his explanation,"dont ever mentioned anything about Moonbin after this especially his name infront of me".Tia dropped her gaze to the ground then nodded.

Tia sat on the passengers seat while Eunwoo carrying Moonbin's body and put it at the backseat.Eunwoo drove out of a town until they arrived at a murky eerie land.They both walked out of the car brought Moonbin's body.

The stenchness was intoxicating but Tia didnt bothered about it at all,her eyes was fixed at Eunwoo digging infront of him to bury Moonbin.She hugged the plastic as she was hugging Moonbin."Take care my love"she kissed the plastic deeper hoping it reached Moonbin's face.

Eunwoo carried Moonbin's body then threw it before he dug back the soil into it.Tia held her tears frightened Eunwoo might scolded her if she cry.She kneeled infront of Moonbin's grave and prayed before Eunwoo pulled her and brought her to the car.
Her eyes locked at Moonbin's grave until its vanished from her vision.

She cried quietly so that Eunwoo doesnt realized it cause she had promised him to not doing anything or mention anything about Moonbin. She cried until she fell asleep felt tired for crying.

Eunwoo parked his car near his house as they already arrived at his house.He looked beside her then he saw Tia was sleeping.He longly stared at Tia,he slided her hair behind her ears tried to get perfect view of her then he carressed her cheeks.He went out of the car then lifted Tia carefully averted her from awake from her sleep.He carefully put Tia on the bed then kissed Tia's cheek,

"Good Night Tia"