The Start

Tia was at the basketball court waiting for Moonbin to finish his basketball training.She sat there like waiting for Moonbin but her eyes was fixed on Eunwoo.She was drawing Eunwoo at her sketchbook or more like "A sketchbook of Eunwoo's".She was leaning while her backpack was beside her.She's to into drawing when then Doyeon and the girls approached her.

"Hey Tia,what are you doing?".Tia was shocked by their appearance and tried to hide her drawing but then Doyeon confiscated her sketchbook. "Omg!isnt this Eunwoo?!",Doyeon's voice attracted all the students who were there including Eunwoo.Yoojung looked for any fun things to tease at Tia's backpack then she saw Tia's diary.She opened it and read it loudly,"Dear diary.Today Eunwoo noticed me.Im so happy",they laughed and scoffed at Tia."Who do you think you are jerk?"Doyeon laughed while pointing at Tia's forehead.Tia's face was red in embarassment and distraught as she ran away from there leave all her things.The girls kept on laughing and teasing Tia in a snarky way,"ran for your life stupid".

Moonbin ran to them then confiscate Tia's diary from Yoojung."Give me  that!"he yelled at Doyeon to give him Tia's sketchbook.Doyeon felt scared she hurriedly passed the sketchbook to Moonbin.Moonbin took Tia's backpack then looked at them with their fiery eyes,"stop acting like a bitch.at least she doesnt coquetted like all of you.He walked away while the girls felt very angry towards Tia like she doesnt worthy to be protect especially Moonbin who one of the heartthrob at their school.