End

Tia had been far away from home since the incident that happened to her one year ago.She live with her grandmother but three months after the incident,her grandmother passed away living her alone.

After the incident,she had been diagnosed with multiple psychological disorder like anxiety disorder and posttraumatic stress disorder.She kept on having appointments with therapists to help her overcome his fear and also heal her sickness.With every waking minute,it felt as if a stone was placed on top of her eyes.Heavyweight of woeful regret began building in her gut,various medicine have been prescribed to her to solve her mental problems.Somehow she taught that she wanted to go back to the city especially to look for Jinjin but the fact that she will be facing her traumatic experiences decided her not to do so.

After a few months,her mental problems almost recovered.She had tried many methods to overcome her fear especially events or something that traumatized her.

She sat on the living room drinking her tea while watching television.She was shocked when the news was talking about something that familiar to her, the incident.She took a deep breath,tried to calm herself as if nothing will happened.

The news showed a major fire that ravaged a house and the news anchor talked about the fire that threatens the lives of the people inside.

Tia cant stand to listen so she hurriedly went to the kitchen looked for her pills.She ate her pills then drank a glass of water trying to calm herself.Her head was dizzy and nausea was hitting her throat.After a few minutes,she heard someone knocking the door.She tried to ignore her dizziness so she quickly cleaned her face then quickly opened the door.

"..Two people had involved in the fire but luckily one of them survived.The man who was known as Cha Eunwoo was survived after he managed to run out from the house.He was hospitalized to receive treatments and medication from his injuries.From his statement,he was attacked by his friend who was visiting him at his house.He was stabbed by his friend and his house was burnt to destroy some evidences but luckily he was survived from the fire.After receiving treatments and on a stable condition,he was discharged from the hospital.The police......"

P/s:you have reached the end of the chapter..thank you so much to spend your time reading this story.Feel free to read any of my stories.Im sorry if there's some weaknesses in my writing,i will try to improve it in the future.thank you for your support and feel free to comment...love u all 💖