Seal

Jinjin,Sanha and MJ sat at the bench have a break after their training while Eunwoo and Rocky continued their training.

"Have you heard about the report?" MJ asked started a conversation.Jinjin and Sanha looked at him with confused look."Our school have made some reports after some parents came to school because of their child's lost including Moonbin and Doyeon"MJ explained.They both looked at each other shocked to hear the news, "Before Moonbin's dissapearance,he had mentioned about Tia.Something like Tia was also missing",Sanha tried to remember that time.

"I bet Tia's the mastermind.Shes been kidnapping those people",Jinjin said along with humorous laugh but followed by Mj and Sanha's grimace gaze to him."Im just kidding,but she really weird.She might have done that"Jinjin grinned and laughed.

His laugh was interjected when a ball was bounced and striked to his face.He stuppored then fell to the ground.Eunwoo and Rocky ran to the scene while MJ and Sanha helped Jinjin to stand."Are you ok,Jinjin?Im sorry i didnt meant to"Eunwoo apologized then tried to check whether Jinjin was hurt or not.Jinjin held his face in pain,"Im fine.Lucky its you,if not I might beat the person".Eunwoo apologized then all of them walked together to the lockers room.

Little did Jinjin know his action was lethal.Little did they realized theres devilish smile hiding among them.