Hurt

(R.I.P Christina Grimmie ❤)

"Tia,open the door"Moonbin kept on knocking the door then he sat infront of the door.He felt exhausted and worried for Tia."Does Tia really hate him?"thought kept on playing on his mind.He stood then he decided to wandered around the house.

He walked then he took a pebble then threw it at the window."Tia,i know you're in there"Moonbin yelled from the crack hoping for a reply but no one answered.He used another pebble to crack the window so that he can get in.

He entered then he ran looking for Tia but Tia was nowhere to be seen.He gasped a breath then walked into her bedroom.He walked into the room then he saw the wall,full of Eunwoo's photos.He stood infront of the wall then looked at the photos.

He felt triggered and hurt,looks like his love was only one-sided love.Tia will never love him,Tia only loved and cared about Eunwoo,everything about Eunwoo was her priority.He shed his tears then looked at her wardrobe.The door was opened like someone have messed it up.He walked closer to the wardrobe,"Does Tia leave the town"he thought.He kneeled then cried.He felt regret and blamed himself for not being with Tia,for not protecting Tia.

"Im sorry,Tia"