Dark

Tia woke up with bruises splotched over her fair pale skin.She trembled felt the cold of the floor move through her skin.She looked at the stairs then she saw Eunwoo walked to her holding a bowl.

For a sliver of second,Tia grabbed Eunwoo's legs asking for him to release her."Im sorry please.i never do this again"fear was evident in her bruised and blooded face.He wiggled his legs tried to released his legs then kicked Tia's hands.Tia screamed in pain while Eunwoo laughed at her reaction then spitted at her.He spilled the food from the bowl infront of Tia then kicked her body asking for attention,"heres your lunch,i have to go to my training.Dont do anything weird or i will kill you"he bent his body levelling his face to hers,"you should be happy you are staying in the same roof with your crush"he smirked then patted Tia's cheeks.He stood then walked upstairs left Tia alone in the dark room.

At school

"Moonbin,are you ok?"Coach Kim asked Moonbin cause his face pictured himself being bothered with something.Moonbin looked at his coach,"i'm not feeling well coach.Im sorry"he walked away from the court then walked to the lockers room.

MJ ran to him worrying his condition,"i know something bothering you.can you please tell me whats going on?"Moonbin ignored MJ while packed his things."Is it about Tia?"Moonbin suddenly stopped then dropped his gaze to the ground.MJ looked at him asking for any explanation,"Tia was ignoring me.Im very worried she might hurt herself after the incident.I tried to call her and knocked her door but theres no answers at all".MJ smiled then patted Moonbin's back,"just gave her time.She needed space for herself, sometimes girls can be complicated but when they're fine,they will come back to us"MJ tried to comfort Moonbin.Moonbin smiled at MJ then thanked him.

"But seriously Moonbin,why do you like her so much?"MJ asked felt curious with Moonbin's type to date.Moonbin laughed then smiled,"i dont know.I just felt like she's different than those bitches.She's sincere with everyone and she's the type i will gave her a form of security"MJ looked at Moonbin in anticipation when then they both shocked by the sound of Eunwoo's locker.

"Eunwoo,are you fine?I heard you're not well this morning.If you're not,you should get some rest"MJ tried to persuade Eunwoo worrying about him.Eunwoo looked at both of them then smiled,"Im fine.Im just not well this morning but now im ok after some rest.see you later"Eunwoo waved to them then walked out from the lockers room.As his back facing Moonbin and MJ,his face from the angelic kind turned to demonic evil face.Only he knew himself well.