Jealousy

Tia woke up with a jolt when a cool breeze rolled up her dress.Tia screwed her dry eyelids shut blinking several times before her vision began getting any better.She looked at the dress she wore,"Did he changed it for me?"she thought herself.

There was a low ringing sound deep in her ears.The very sound left her head pulsing.She tried to lift a hand to her forehead but found her limbs stinging like pins and needles as if they too had just woken from a deep slumber.

"Where are you going?",goosebumps raised over her skin shocked with the voice.Her gaze dropped down to the ground as his presence dominated her."Answer me!"Eunwoo yelled at Tia,a ripple of anger swept through him."You still cant remove Moonbin from your life huh?!"he yelled at Tia with his outraged eyes seethed with ire.Tia didnt dare to look at him at all as ripples of her heartbeat pulsing through her ears.

He exploded in a violent outburst, threw his fist on the wall caused Tia to flinch scared her away from his comfort.Something in him turned lethal,even when he tried held back his temper near her.Tia drew a step back,afraid of what else his going to do.

"Starting tonight,you're gonna stay back at this underground room.You're not allowed to go anywhere!"he warned Tia then he took his steps to the stairs."Locking me here doesnt mean i  will listen to you"Tia sudden guts came to her spread the words that kept hiding in her.Eunwoo's steps suddenly stopped,"I can just walked out here if i want!"Tia yelled at Eunwoo.

Eunwoo's fingers folded a fist then he walked to Tia then punched her.Tia fell on the ground anguished with the pain from her face and scratches on her knees."Who teached you to talk to me that way?!It must be that stupid dumb Moonbin!"he kept on repeating that words while kicked Tia's body.Tia  felt tired and exhausted from it doesnt even have the energy to ask him to stop.

Eunwoo stopped then he walked upstairs hurriedly then he came back with a hammer and a nail."What are you trying to do?"Tia asked while trying to crawl to make a distant from Eunwoo.Eunwoo looked at her with his fiery eyes then slapped her,her body laid on the ground cant even move from devastation.Eunwoo gripped her right palm then centered the nail on her palm."Eunwoo,please dont!please!"he ignored Tia then he nailed it by using the hammer to the ground.Tia cried in pain as she doesnt even get to move her body as she was stuck with her palm was nailed on the floor.Eunwoo nailed it until Tia's palm and the nail was tight to the floor.He wiped the sweats from his temple then he lifted Tia's chin,"You never go anywhere!"he threw the hammer then he walked away from the underground room.

Tia tried to pull the nail from her palm as bloods was flowing from her palm,she was crying from the pain until she fainted.